XIII

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

SKY POV
me and Corey been texting again since he texted me In class. I haven't told jay because I know he go feel some type of way. Corey has texted me when Me and Layla pulled up in front of the house.
Corey💓: when ima see you? I miss yo lil head ass
I chuckled

Me: umm I can come today? I just got back from my last class so I want to shower first.

Corey💓: bet just lmk when you outside.

Me: okay😁

I sighed and deleted me and Corey messages. I went in the house to see jay and king sleep on the couch. I went and kissed king "awwwn my baby" I said I walked up stairs slowly and started running the shower water.

Getting in the hot water felt so good on my skin. I took a good 30 minute shower and got out to see jay sitting on the bed. "Hey bae" I said he got up and kissed me. This kiss was getting deeper.

I stopped him "where's king?" I asked "shiddd wit Layla" I nodded and looked at him strange. ""What's wrong ?" I asked. He nodded and said "shit I'm horny asl". I chuckled "boy I'm finna go".

He raised an eyebrow and said "going where? You just got home" I had to think then I remembered that summer was staying with her og for a couple of days so I said. "Going out with summer".

He nodded and pulled my towel "let's do a quickie" I sighed "no bae I have to start getting dressed we going to miss the movie. He kissed me and walked out with a attitude. I rolled my eyes.

I put on some biker shorts and a crop top and my fur slides. I put lotion on my legs,arms,face && neck then grabbed my keys to head downstairs. Jay looked up from his phone and said "go put on a full shirt" I laughed and walked over to pick up king.

"Boy I am grown don't start that insecure shit fr" he looked at me like I was crazy I cooed Kaiden and he started smiling. I checked the time and it was 7 heading on 8 so I gave king to jay and I kissed both of the && headed out.

I texted Corey I was on my way. 20 minutes later I was in front of his house. I walked up and opened the door cause he texted me it'll be unlocked. I walked in to see him sitting on the couch. I smiled hard asl I really missed Corey.

I ran over to him and jumped on him "I missed youuuuu" he chuckled "Girl you lying you got yo lil man back and forget about me". I poked my bottom lip out "it's not like that" he nodded and said "yea yea how you been tho?"

All night me and Corey just talked, smoked and laugh I missed this. I zoned out until I looked up and seen Corey looking at me. I smiled "whatttt" I said he chuckled and licked his lips. He then responded and said "yo lil ass so fine".

I chuckled and flipped my hair then said "I knowww" next thing you know he grabbed me by my neck and brought me in for a kiss. I wanted to
Stop but my body was saying different. I climbed on top of him and deepened the kiss.

I then realized what I was doing and stopped. I got off him "I- I gotta go" I said and grabbed my keys, put my slides back on and left. Even tho I stopped fatma was heart beating. I was horny as hell now.

JAY POV
sky thought she was slick.. but I knew she wasn't going to the movies with summer. Cause when she left I went to smoke with ej and I knew he would lie for her so I didn't mention her.

He thought it was a lil weird that I was asking about his bitch but he caught on and shook his head. I was in the house on Netflix with king sleep on me when I heard the door open. I looked at the time and it was 11:55. I raised my eyebrow.

"Sooo movies be lasting almost 5 hours now?" I asked she rolled her eyes and came to sit down on the couch. I looked at her and she was high. "Who you was out smoking with?" I asked she ran her hand down her face.

"Ima tell you the truth because I wouldn't want you to lie to me..." I got up and went to put king in his bedroom. I already knew she was about to say something to piss me off I just didn't know what.

"Soo I lied to you about where I was" she said I just looked at her cause I knew that already. She looked at me as she was waiting for me to say something.i didn't, she then continued. I was with Corey.
I felt my blood boiling at this point.

I started shaking my leg. "Ight bye go be with dude OnBro" I said she put her head in her hands. "We kissed" she said I stood up "yo ass bogus Istg" I said she started crying "I'm sorry .. at least I told you I only want you jay I'm sorry".

I didn't want to hear that shit so I got up and left without saying anything else. I texted my cousins that was in town with Layla to see if they wanted to go to the club. They was down. I'm glad I leave a outfit in my car. I pulled up to the hotel and we got dressed.

I wore a black nike shirt and my black shorts and my cousins wore some clean extra shit since they never been out here.

We pulled up to the club and cardi b she bad played loudly on the speakers. Bitches was twerking and shit. I wasn't go cheat on Sky that's my baby girl .. I just needed to get out the house OnBro. "So what made you want to pop out lilbro?" My big cousin mike said

We was in vip smoking a blunt. "Girl tripping" I simply said ion like mfs in my business between me and sky what we do or got going on is between us and us only. He nodded and said "what she not giving it up or something?" He said chuckling and my other two cousins vontae && will laughed too.

I shook my head and was about to say something until this fine ass lightskin came in our section. "Aye ma who you?" I asked she looked at me and licked her lips "why you tryna take me home tonight?" She asked I ran my hand down my face and said "shidd the way you looking I just might" I was just flirting I'm not go cheat on Sky I kept reminding myself.

She chuckled and licked her lips she came and sat by me and said "Alexis"