XII

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

SKY POV
after saying our goodbyes to jay auntie we headed home. Jay still wasn't speaking to me. I sighed "I'm sorry papa" I said starting to cry. He pulled over and grabbed my hand. "What you crying for?" He asked I stuttered and said "ca-cause you mad at me" I said poking my bottom lip out.

He kissed me then said "I'm not mad I'm just disappointed.. give me kiss" I gave him a kiss and I started to feel better.. when it comes to jay I'm soft as fuck.. I sometimes hate that I am.

22 minutes later we made it back to the house. I went upstairs to get dressed. "Where you going ?" He asked I looked up at him "I start school today remember?" He laid down with king asleep on his chest and said "aw yea what time your last class over?"

I put on my shoes and said "ummm 2:30" you go come get me? He nodded and said "yea I'm finna drop you off too" I nodded and said "k" he went down stairs and I followed "Layla watch him real quick I'm finna drop sky off" "okay have a good day babes" layla said

"Okay I will thank you" I responded jay grabbed his keys and we were on our way I was literally sooo nervous. "You go be straight and ion wanna see you hanging around no niggas" I laughed and said "boy ok whatever" pulling up in front of the school jay wanted to be extra embarrassing me already like I'm a little kid.

"You look good bae let me take a picture of you" I sighed "baeeee" I said whining he laughed "girl take the damn picture. I smiled and he sent it to me. "Ight ima see you after school" he said kissing me

"okay love you" "I love you too" he said and got in the car

I already had my schedule sent to me On gmail && had a tour around the school so I went straight to history this girl bumped into me "oops I'm sorry" she said "damn wtf" I responded "oh hiii you must be new.. I'm Alexis" she said holding her hand out.

I just looked at her hand she then put her hand down. "I'm sky" I said "you have a pretty name" she said "thank you.." I said "you got history? I see you heading that way" Alexis said I raised an eyebrow and said "umm yea".

"Eee goodie I am too" I nodded and walked away she followed this girl was annoying as fuck but I just see she was trynna be nice. "So youu a freshman?" I asked her she smiled and said "Yeaa... I had to start my freshman year over because I moved and didn't finish" I nodded.

We went in history and I was thinking to myself "damn I should've smoked before I came in here".while in class I got a text from Corey..

Corey💓🤞🏼: long time no speak

Me: I'm sorry I haven't been texting you😩 how you been friend?

Corey💓🤞🏼: 😭😭 shit coolin laying low

Me: you mad at me?🥺🥺

After texting that the teacher called for me to pay attention Corey texted me back yea and and I just put my phone back in my purse.

SUMMER POV
I been laying low with ej.. he seems off about something but won't tell me. I was in my phone watching Netflix on the couch when he walked in "hey baeee" I said I got up and jumped up on him. He caught me and grabbed my ass "hey sexy".

We pecked lips and walked back to the couch. "I got a question" he said I looked at him weird and waited on him to continue "...okayyy?" He looked at me and said "when I'm go meet yo brothers?" I raised an eyebrow "why you wanna meet them?" I asked

"I just do.." I nodded slowly and tried to read him "um okay I'll ask them do they want to have dinner" I said he nodded kissed me and went upstairs. I texted the family group chat and said that mike and Davon need to come to my house they agreed to come Friday.

I went upstairs to see ej in the shower I rolled my eyes cause he been gone a lot more and acting weird. I sat on the bed and waited until he got out he came out with only a towel around his waist. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me. "What?" He said then walking to his boxers drawer.

"Nothing what's been up??" I asked him he raised an eyebrow "what you mean?" He asked "I don't know you been acting weird lately sooo who is she?" I responded "who is who?" He responded I sighed "stop answering my question with a question"

He chuckled "I'm not trying to what you talking about tho?" He asked "you gotta be cheating sooo who is she? Is she pretty?" He laughed and put on some clothes " girl I'm not cheating on you watch out with allat" I got mad and threw something at him.

"Girl wtf is wrong with you .. you horny?? What is it?" He asked I had to think about it.. I was sexually frustrated I just didn't know it until now. I started crying "just tell me you not bro ima beat yo assss" I said swinging on him he picked me up and through me in the bed.

"Girl ain't nobody cheating sit yo crybaby ass down and fix yo fucking attitude man" he said as he choked me. I bit my lip and brought him into a kiss. He knew this all I wanted because I never act like this.

"Mhmm" I moaned in his mouth as we kissed he then slid two fingers inside of me. "Uhh fuck" I said as he played with my pussy making me wetter. I climbed on top of him and started grinding on him. He stopped me "I gotta go bae" my whole mood changed and I got turned off.

I got off of him and said "bye you just made me dry as hell" he laughed and said "nvm ima stay witchu where you wanna go?" He asked I looked at him all mean and said "no where go he with them bitches bye!" He sighed and ran his hand down his face "Girl I don't want nobody but you damn shut yo ass up damn" he put me in my place and after that I just cuddled up with him all day.