XI

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING YALL☹️!

JAY POV
"Man what?" I answered the phone "boy don't what me where the fuck are you with my son!?" She said yelling in the phone. "Sky I'm at yo brother house chill the fuck out" I said "well I'm going out with lay so Yeaa". I raised an eyebrow "where y'all going?" I asked. "Ummm to the club.." she responded.

I hung up because she was pissing me off. Ej just looked at me. "What happened?" He asked "man she going out to the club." I said he chuckled "the club? She never go to the club what the fuck" he said "yea and ion trust that shit either" he nodded "wanna go? We can ask summer to watch king he probably go still be sleep"

I thought about it. "Ummm I don't know I don't wanna leave my son around somebody I barely know" I said ej nodded " so who?? We ain't go no family mf.." he said I thought about it. "... my aunt she love sky and haven't seen the baby yet we can see if she will watch him". "Ight call her up then".

I did and she agreed I told her the rules with him and let her know I'll be back in a hour or so. Me and ej pulled up to the club and walking in it was blasting  Megan Thee Stallion freak nasty. We was looking around until I seen sky twerking and this dude was behind her holding her waist.

I saw red I tapped ej and pointed to where I was looking he shook his head and said over the music "don't do nothing stupid in this damn club" I ignored him and walked up on Sky and the dude. I punched his ass and he fell to the floor. "Jayyyyy! Why you do thattttt" Sky said sounding drunk.

Before you knew it dude got back up and pulled his gun out. I laughed "this bitch ass nigga think I'm scared of that damn gun" Ej laughed and we both pulled our guns out on him. "Now bitch get yo ass on" I said he laughed and held his lip "this ain't over pussy on gd" me and ej laughed "what? Boy gdk fuck you talm bout"

He chuckled and walked out the club by this time everybody was quite and some people ran out when the seen him pull out a gun. The music stopped playing. "Where is Layla?" I asked her "huh?" She responded laughing. I signed "immmm right hereeeee" Layla said coming out of the bathroom.

I kept my cool and picked sky ass up over my shoulder ej did the same with Layla. Putting them in the car and pulling off they ass was drunk talking. "I know dude from some where Layla I'm telling you girl" me and ej looked at each other. We just let them finish talking. "Oouu girl you do? For real? Who is he?" Layla said

Sky acted like she was whispering and said "shhh don't tell nobody but that's summer brother" Ej stopped the car. "WHAT THAT BITCH BROTHER A OPP?" He yelled sky put her hand over her mouth "opps" she said and they started laughing "that bitch probably setting me up" he said

"We go play this shit smooth go in there like nothing happened Ight. ?" I said he nodded he we got back to his house and I got my car and put sky and Layla drunk ass in. "I'll hit you up tomorrow" I said "Ight Ej said "Aye ... stay smooth" he nodded and walked in the house.

Pulling off sky and Layla was knocked out. I sighed and kept my eyes on the road. Making it to the house I woke them up and had them on my shoulders helping them walk. I laid sky on the couch and carried Layla to the guest room. Coming back in the living room sky was waking up.

I picked her up and started carrying her upstairs. "I love you" She said opening her eyes I looked at her. "I love yo big head ass too" you can tell the liquor was fading but she was still drunk."marry me bro why you taking to long you had me out here heart broken" I sighed she really drunk talking I was mad at right now so I just didn't respond I took her shoes off and her dress and laid her down. Today was a long day.

SKY POV
I started school today and I woke up with a major headache. I turned around in a empty bed I raised my eyebrow and got out of bed. Where tf is my son I thought but didn't think nothing of it because he was with his father.

I got in the shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a crop top and some shorts. I went downstairs to see layla eating cereal and jay sitting down on the couch watching tv. I raised an eyebrow "um GoodMorning where is my baby?" I said with an attitude.

Jay looked at me and chuckled. "Damn you got the attitude? I should be the one with that is you coming with me to get him or no?" He said I looked at him like he's rude. "Um yea Layla we'll be back" she nodded and I put on my slides. Jay stopped me. "Unun go put on some pants"

I rolled my eyes and went to put on some jogging pants. I put my slides on and before we walked out layla said "you can't hide that ass for shit" I laughed and said "girl for real tho" jay walked out and I followed. You felt the tension in the car.

"What did I do?" I asked he just kept driving and didn't say anything. I just didn't say anything else to him instead I made snaps to the music that was playing on the radio. Not until jay hating ass cut it down.

I stopped recording "boy what the fuck is yo problem?" I asked getting irritated. "You yo thot ass is my problem" I looked everywhere then smacked him "who tf is you talking to" I said "man you tf and keep yo fucking hands off of me yo ass lucky you ain't one of these bitches"

I laughed "why are you so mad? What the fuck I do to you?" I asked he ignored me. When we pulled up in front of his auntie house I got excited "eeee I missed her" I said about to get out the car but jay stopped me. "I'm mad because you was at the club twerking on niggas".

I looked shocked then I said "I'm sorry bae give me kiss I won't drink at the club nomo" he looked everywhere else and I tried to kiss him but he didn't kiss back instead he got out the car and walked to the house.

I sighed and got out too. "Heyyyy tt" I said when she opened the door "hey baby how you been? I see you got your body back" I chuckled "Yeaa you see? And I've been good" she let us in and spoke "he's such a good baby all he been doing was sleeping.

We walked in the living room to see king sleep on his cover on the couch. I went and grabbed him kissing him as he stretched "I missed you sexymannn" he starting opening his eyes and I sat down with him. "How you been boy?" She asked to jay.

"I've been good staying put trynna bond more with my family" I looked up at him and smiled he looked at me then back at his auntie. I pouted "so why there's a big ass elephant in the room?" She asked I sighed "he's mad at me but ima make it up to him" they both looked at me.

"I have to use the bathroom I'll be back" I said I gave king to jay. I walked out.

JAY POV
"Aye auntie let me ask you a question" I said she smiled and looked at me. "What is it boo?" I showed her a ring "do you think she'll like it?" She covered her mouth shocked "omgggg you going to propose???" I laughed and said "yea.. she's the one I want to be with forever"