Powers & Abilities

Powers:

Siphoning: Kai does possess the rare ability to absorb magic, in all forms, from another source.

Spell Casting: Any spells or magic that they cast is stronger then any Witch. Their spells are more potent and deadly.

Basic Witch Abilities: Kai is able to cast spells, create potions and channel magic
like any other witch.

Telekinesis: Kai does possess the ability to move objects and people with the mind like any witch.

Pain Infliction: Kai does possess the ability to inflict excruciating migraines through supernatural means like any witch.

Pyrokinesis: Kai after having absorbed magic, possess the ability to create and control fire like any witch.

Elemental Control: Kai does have power to control and manipulate the elements of air, earth, fire, and water.

Channeling: Kai is able to channel magic from their own vampirism, which gives him an unlimited supply of magic. Though he is still seen Siphoning magic.

Stronger Magic: Due to their status as Heretic's, any spells or magic that they cast is stronger then any Witch. Their spells are more potent and deadly.

Divination: Kai does possess the ability to divine future, past, and present events based off extrasensory perception like any witch.

Lie Detection (Unique to Anya): Due to unknown reasons. Anya can sense when someone is lying to her or not.

Psychic Powers: Kai does possess various advanced psychic abilities which they can develop to affect any species such as humans, witches, vampires, werewolves and hybrids, even at vast distances.

Super Strength: Kai has the same strength as that of vampires and are noticeably much stronger than Supernatural Hunters, Immortals and Humans and will slowly grow stronger with time. He will always have the advantage of superior strength in direct combat with any human. Their other feats include single-handedly lifting grown men high off the ground by the throat and snapping their necks, cutting off a person's head with their bare hands, and ripping out internal organs such as hearts with little to no effort. Their strength is also more powerful than that of Werewolves and Evolved Werewolves in human form. Their strength allows them to jump higher and further than any natural creature.

Super Speed: Kai does possess the same speed as vampires; able to accelerate their movements to cover short distances in an instant, faster than the human eye can see. When running across long distances, they appear as vibrating blurs of motion.
Their reflexes are similarly heightened. Like their strength, their speed increases with age.

Super Agility: Kai does possess superhuman agility. They have shown that they can move, jump very high, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion. They can jump with their super speed too. These abilities increase with age.

Super Senses: Kai does possess extremely keen senses of hearing, sight and smell that far exceed those of humans and werewolves.

Enhanced Reflexes: Kai does possess enhanced reflexes which allows them to unconsciously react faster than vampires, werewolves and humans.

Super Durability: Kai can take a great amount of physical damage without being slowed down. As they get older they become more powerful. They are believed to be completely indestructible, they are highly resistant to pain and can take a great amount of damage without succumbing to physical injury.

Healing Factor: Kai can possess the ability to recover tissue from any form of physical damage to their bodies in seconds. They are able to regenerate from any damage sustained on their bodies as a result of their unconditional immortality. Their bones snap back into place after being broken, and they have been seen to fully recover from gunshots, stab wounds, snapped necks, and torso impalement. Kai was impaled by Enzo, he seemed aggravated by it and simply pulled it out without struggle.

Immortality: Kai has stopped aging once turned. Upon their transformation, they become immune to all conventional illness, diseases, viruses and infections. They are immune to wooden weapons, sunlight, vervain, werewolf bites, decapitation, heart extraction or fire and are able to walk freely into a home without being invited by the owner first. Their bodies are completely indestructible. Kai is believed to be truly and unconditionally immortal and can't be killed by any means.

Day Walking: Due to their Siphoner heritage, Kai is immune to the lethal effects that u.v. rays and sunlight have on vampires. Allowing any Heretic to walk in daylight without the use of a daylight ring.

Enhanced Emotions: Kai does possess experience emotions more powerful than humans. Emotions like love, joy, and happiness are magnified for them. Which allows them to live life more intensely.

Emotional Control: Kai has the supernatural ability to remove or dull their emotions by turning off or switching off their humanity, which is directly connected to their own emotions. Doing so allows them to block out their more negative emotions, such as fear and guilt, allowing them to feed and kill without any sort of remorse.

Mind Compulsion: Kai has the ability to influence and control thoughts, emotions, and behavior and can alter or erase memories. Unlike vampires, vervain does not prevent them from invading a victims mind. They are even able to control entire crowds from a distance with relative ease.

Sire Bond: Although rare among them, sire bonds can be formed when a siphoner is turned with the blood of the heretic whom they had strong feelings for at the time.

Telepathy: Kai has the ability, a weak variant, to enter the minds of others as long as they are stronger than them. Normally, this ability works in a tactile fashion and the heretic requires physical contact in order for it to work successfully. Like their physical attributes, their mental strength increases with age.

Dream Manipulation (Unique to Kai): Kai can control dreams and subconscious. He can produce and modify dreams and create nightmares. Other effects of this ability is the distortion of reality and trapping people in their dream.

Illusions: Kai does have the power to trick the minds of others into seeing and feeling things that aren't actually happening.

True Face: Kai does have a true face in the appearance that he is hiding under his normal face. When their true face is revealed, the sclera of their eyes turns blood-red, dark veins appear under their eyes as the blood pumps forcefully through them, and their canine teeth extend into razor-sharp fangs. Their true face can be revealed whenever they wish, but it will appear against their will whenever they are aroused by the scent of blood, or are feeling intense emotions such as anger, lust, sadness, etc. Their fangs are extremely sharp which gives them the ability to tear into almost any substance (including and especially flesh) and tear off limbs. Their true face will appear for the first time, either while they drink human blood for the first time or shortly afterward. With the fangs come the darkened veins under the eyes as well.