Chapter 1 - New Beginning

I walked through the woods, while making my way to the house that Anya and I would be staying at.
Its located near the town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. We used our magic to put a Traveler invisible barrier around house so that nobody would see where we were living at or locate us.

The house is also hidden from all location spells too. We had decided to return to Myatic Falls after about 400 years of being gone.

Flashback (1280)

I had eventually came across a family of witches. They had sent away their daughter for being a siphoner. I went to find her, I had searched for her using few location spells. I almost gave up until I heard a girl crying. I went down the alley as two people, a man and women stood with bloody knife.

"You honestly thought we let a siphoner to run freely. Siphoner's are all nothing and should be killed. Your are absolute nothing to us. I can't believed we use to call you a member of our coven." Man said with venom from his words.

"Your just another siphoner that we had to get
rid off." Women said to the girl.

I whispered a incantation towards them under my breath. "Phesmatos superous em animi." They both fell to ground and yelled out in pain.

"What the hell! She's a siphoner and deserves to die!" Women pled through pain. "Evas Elabuk Estupey." I felt their pain infliction but put pressed my index fingers against my head to suppress their magic.

I whispered my incantation again. "Phesmatos superous em animi. Again! Phesmatos Pyrox Morsinus Illum! Again. Phesmatos superous em animi, Phesmatos Pyrox Morsinus Illum!"

Man and the women had blood coming from their noses and eyes while screaming in pain on the ground. "Ossox." I whisper then twist my hand using my telekinesis to snap their necks.

I made my way over to the girl as she had tears running down her face. I looked down at her as she was holding her hands onto her wound. She looked at me with tears and lots of pain in her eyes.

"Do you want to die?" I asked her with compassion for her. I've always refused to get close to anyone but something was different about her. "No. I don't want to die." She replied back to me.

"You will not die. I won't allow you to die. I need you to drink my blood if you want to live." I bit into my arm and offered it to her. She slowly grabbed my arm before biting down and slowly drinking my blood. I had compelled a women to follow me and had Anya to feed on her. I used my vampire speed and quickly snapped her neck in a swift motion.
I waited till she woke up as a Heretic. I Informed her about our coven. We left to go on our travels together.

End Flashback

I kept walking through woods but stopped when I felt like I was being followed and turned around then saw 2 Vampires. I saw that it would be the Salvatore Brothers, Damon and Stefan Salvatore.

"What are you doing here, Kai de Lioncourt." Stefan asked angrily towards me. "Oh I'm just here to enjoy the scenery. I'm obviously not here to cause any trouble." I said with a smile spreading across my face.

I grabbed my head in pain as I felt a witch using pain infliction on me. I saw as Bonnie Bennett stepped out and was getting closer to me until she stopped. "You have no magic, Kai, so you can't hurt us." Bonnie said with smile. I got up off the ground and raised my hand. "Phesmatos superous em animi."

All three of them dropped to ground and yelled out in pain. I moved closer to Bonnie. I grabbed her hand and started to absorb her magic. I held my grip onto her and took all her magic. I let go of her and started to back away from them.

"Phesmatos superous em animi." I started to close my fingers into my hand while my pain infliction started to hurt more on the three of them. "Stop hurting them! Please Kai, just stop!" Elena yelled at me. I turned to see the girl that looks just like Katherine Pierce. It's weird to see her but she acts so much unlike Katherine Pierce.

I let the three of them go from my use of pain infliction on them. "Why are you here? Where is Anya at?." Damon asked calmly to me. "We are here to enjoy the scenery. I'm obviously not trying to start any trouble." I said to them with slight smirk. "I would believe you but you guys like to start trouble. Every place you go, there is a trail of bodies left behind." Stefan said trying to keep it peaceful.

"Is that Stefan told us that you are a Witch and Vampire. But I thought you couldn't be a Witch and Vampire." Elena said towards me.

"I would be known as a Witch and Vampire Hybrid. But I would be called a Heretic." I said with smile looking at Bonnie. "You can't be a Witch and Vampire. It's not possible since you would have to pick to be a Witch or a Vampire." Bonnie said towards me.

"I was born as a Siphoner and so was Anya. We would known as being the Heretic's." I said as Elena looked confused.

"How would that be possible, Bonnie?" Elena said still with a confused look on her face. "I'm not quite sure but I can look to see how it is possible." Bonnie said to Elena.

I started to turn around and walk away. "How will we find you?" Elena asked. I stopped and turned to face all of them. "I'll just come to visit you at the Gilbert House." I said with smile towards all of them.

I turned back around and walked away. I made my way to our house. I looked around and checked to see if they were following. I saw that it was clear around me. I walked down a path and walked through the invisible barrier around our house. I walked down a stone pathway that went straight to the front door. I took out my keys and entered inside the house.

I closed the door silently and walked past the kitchen then the living room. I took a right down the hallway and upstairs to my bedroom that is across the hall to Anya's bedroom. I walked into my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I layed down and soon started to fall asleep.