Chapter 3 - We Need Their Help

"Kai....Kai...Kai....KAI!" Anya screamed into my ear. "Get out of bed or I'm going to do something really drastic!" I let out a groan before throwing the covers off myself and sit up. I sent a glare at Anya as she gave a smile innocently in return.

"Are you happy now?" I let out a sigh.

"Very," Anya gave a smug response. I roll my eyes at her as she walks out the door. I change into a white shirt and black jacket. I put on blue jeans and some black boots.

I step into Anya's room and stand in front of my her full-length mirror and let out a sigh. I began to walk downstairs hearing Anya arguing with somebody that sounds like Damon.

I could tell that Damon was starting to like her since they both loved to start trouble and tease Stefan.  I saw as Anya put her phone down.

"Some eggs and bacon and pancakes. That sounds good enough," I tried to reassure, Anya. We ate our food together and spent some quality time together. It was mostly talking about how she was enjoying her time with Damon and Gilbert Family. It was after awhile that we finished eating our food. We both went to get some coffee.

"It's all about the coffee," Anya and I say simultaneously. We grin as we both grab a cup.

"Oh god. We are gonna be late to meet with Bonnie, Jeremy, Elena and Damon and Stefan." Anya says then starting to worry, rubbing a hand through her black hair. "I feel like, I'm forgetting something that Bonnie needed me to get for her." Anya starts to get more worried, I start to laugh in amusement at her. I hold up a vial filled with the magic that Bonnie needed. I give it to Anya as she puts it in her backpack. I kind of like Bonnie. She's a solid person, but I wouldn't say we're close friends, unlike Anya who loves to spend time with Bonnie and help her with her magic and practice spells.

"Bye, Jenna!" I and Jeremy yell as, Anya and Stefan start to walk towards Bonnie's car. "Bye Guys! Be good! Especially, Kai and Damon." Stefan and Bonnie called out to us. "What? I'm always good. That you guys should be more worried about, Kai." Damon yelled out to them.

I tend to be a little mischievous and maybe even kill when I'm bored. Bonnie and Elena rolled their eyes at me. I watch as Anya hopped into the front seat. I stand beside Damon and Jeremy as we all watch as they drive off to Mystic Falls Grill. I give a wave to Anya as she gives us a waves back with a slight smile.

I follow behind Jeremy and Damon as we head inside

I follow behind Jeremy and Damon as we head inside. "We need your help, Kai." Jeremy stated pretty straight forward. I look and see as Damon grabs Jeremy arm and reveals some sort of tattoo on Jeremy arm. "Well I'm gonna guess that Jenna is gonna be really upset at Jeremy for getting a tattoo." I say smirking at Jeremy.

"You should take a close look at it." Jeremy stated. I looked at it but didn't know why they both thought it was so important to them. "We recently came across a hunter named Connor Jordan. Is that Jeremy saw this tattoo on his arm. Is that the mark can only be seen by anything supernatural or someone that could be a future hunter. It grows in size when the person kills vampires." Damon said looking at Jeremy.

"We need your help with killing vampires. It's no secret that you love killing a lot. We also need you to help Bonnie with something once they come back and you get to help us kill some vampires." Jeremy said to us. "Well let's jump into it and I'm always up for killing something or someone." I say with slight mischievous smile.

I followed behind them as we got into Damon car and drove off to find some vampires to have Jeremy kill to his mark. It would be easier for them to bring me since I could use my magic. It would be best to not have Jeremy die, well not again since he seems to die a lot but thankfully he has that a Gilbert ring.

Well after few weeks of killing vampires that the mark was finally fully complete. It revealed a map to somewhere. It was soon that Salvatore Brother's and Bonnie Bennett and Elena Gilbert and Jeremy Gilbert went on to their little adventure.

I arrived at my house and had Anya get herself ready for a little adventure. I'm looking for a powerful coven of witches that are coming into town. I packed my bags for our adventure. I heard about the coven of witches and wanted to take their power in a peaceful way or just absorb their power then kill them all. I have always liked the second option so much more for more obvious reasons. I have been called killer and monster but, I'm much more worse then those nicknames. We have completely massacred villages, towns, and many covens over our many, many years of being Heretic's. I would do anything for her. I have killed so many people just to satisfy my blood thirst. I'm a killer but, I like me.