Chapter 25

thing filling in for author bc you're gonna attack her in chapters to come: she would like y'all to know that if you start another lyric chain she's not updating for a month ;) she also apologizes for a short chapter, the next one will be longer
BTW: IM TRAVELING SOON, I WONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE, IM GOING TO BE UPDATING EARLY FOR A WHILE!

john

okay. i honestly didn't think i would be in a situation like this again, but that's really not my problem.

jefferson fucking me is like the last thing on my list of things to get done.

i woke up in his bed, and just as i was about to escape he woke up and he was pulling on a shirt and some boxers.

"leaving so soon?" thomas fake pouted.

"yep. i have a life outside of getting fucked by you." i say, my back turned as i was beginning to walk out the door.

"like tormenting hamilton is having a life." he mutters.

i turn around slowly, my eyebrows slightly raised. was that really just said or am i hearing things? i don't torment hamilton, i simply make his life a little bit harder than usual.

"excuse me?" is the only thing that i can manage to say.

"nothing." he replies back.

I scowled at him before walking out of his house.

I got in my car, driving back to my house. I got there and Peggy was sitting at the table with my little sisters, playing some board with them.

"Where have you been?" Peggy sneered, sending the girls off to their room.

"Who are you my mother?" I laughed.

She shifted her weight onto one side of her leg, popping her hip. She looked up at me, her expression cold and steely. Okay, she's pissed. How do I avoid getting slapped?

"Okay, Laurens," she took a pause to look at her phone which was buzzing out of control. "Just answer the question. I have places to be that don't involve looking after your little sisters. Not that I don't love them, wait, that's not the point. But while you're getting high with Jefferson, I have other places to be when you're not riding his dick, bitch."

She pushed past me and walked out, starting up her car. Wasn't she supposed to be staying with me? Whatever. I huffed, walking upstairs to my room. I pulled out my homework, getting that out of the way. It was Sunday, the next day was hell. I checked the time, remembering I had to be at Barnes and Noble to work on that project Washington assigned. Shit, I was going to be late.

I really don't care, I don't feel like going.

I flopped on my bed, holding my phone over my face. I went on Instagram, scrolling through everyone's posts. I stopped at one that was under Jefferson's account, sifting up when I saw Hamilton on it. The picture was Hamilton squat down in front of him, one hand on his own knee and the other hung loose at his side. Jefferson was smirking at the camera, his hands hooked together in front of him.

They low-key look like that couple that no one likes.

Wait, I left his house like fifteen minutes ago. Bitch, how did he get over there so fast? Whatever. I don't care. Hamilhoe, who bitch?