Chapter 26

a/n: thank you so much for 19k! i love y'all so much, im glad y'all like this book. school as started back up for me and it's honestly hell. im going to try and update as much as i can because it's only the first week and i already had a shit-ton of homework. i hope y'all enjoy this chapter :) bye!

alexander

"He's awake!" I hear a feminine voice shriek.

I look around the room that vaguely looks like a hospital before look at all the people who are staring at me.

What the hell happened?

"So! You're suspended for two weeks!" Angelica cheers, clapping her hands together.

"Why'd you tell him like that?" Everyone says simultaneously.

Angelica only rolls her eyes at them, looking back at me.

"Why?" I question, rubbing my throbbing head. (AHAHAHAHAHA- ahem.)

"You broke John's nose, you slapped him, and you recorded a video of him twerking without his consent. Then you proceeded to shove a dildo in your asshole while watching that video." Peggy deadpans.

"Peggy!" Eliza scolds. "That last reason was not part of why you were suspended." She looks over at me after glaring at her little sister.

This isn't good.

Wait, what about the bimbo who knocked me out?

"What about John? What does he get?" I ask.

"He gets one week. Technically, it was self defense. You put your hands on him first." Lafayette speaks.

"He provoked me!" I growl.

Everyone in the room rolls their eyes.

"You're so stupid," Hercules mutters under his breath. "You let him provoke you. He was trying to get a rise out of you, and you let it happen. Idiot."

"I'm not stupid, or an idiot!" I scowl. I sit up in the bed to become eye level with him but I immediately regret that decision when the whole room began to spin.

I slam back down on the bed, hitting my head on the wall while going down. Peggy lost her shit laughing while Angelica slapped her arm. That's very nice.

Once Peggy calmed down, the room was back to being silent. The tension in the room was thick, you could cut it with a knife. I look around the room that smelled of disinfectant, and then I realized this was indeed a hospital room. I have no insurance.

"Why am I in a hospital room!?" I shriek.

"Are you stupid!?" Peggy yells, causing my head to throb.

"Peggy!" Everyone scolds as she rolls her eyes.

"Alexander, what is on your wrist?" Angelica deadpans.

I look down, staring at a hospital bracelet.

"John gave you a concussion, dip-shit." Peggy spat.