two

"daniel i'm bored let's do something". zach whined and threw a pillow at the blue-eyed boy, hitting him in the face to get his attention.

"ugh can't you see i'm doing something?" he pointed to the pile of work he had from school.

"oh my god who cares about homework daniel it's friday!" the short boy walked over to him and laid across him.

"you gotta get out and live a little you, have been stuck in this house all week." zach pointed out to daniel making him sigh.

"i know i know there's just been a lot on my mind and it's been taking a toll on me" he admitted looking up at the ceiling.

"well then let's do something i'll call up the crew and you get dressed". the younger boy scurried out of the room closing the door behind him.

===

"ugh, jonah put me down!". daniel cried out hitting the boy repeatedly in the back not wanting to be thrown into the ocean.

the five boys were at the beach having a great time playing football until jonah decided it was time to go in the water.

"oh come on what's the point of going to the beach if you aren't going in the water!". he laughed as daniel struggled to get out of his grip.

"oh, i don't know-how about getting a tan or making sandcastles or maybe even having a cookout, shall i go on?". daniel listed trying to get jonah to put him down.

"true but this is much better". jonah said before throwing daniel into the ocean and laughing uncontrollably.

he stopped and grew worried because daniel never came back up. i didn't even throw him that far, jonah thought. he had enough of waiting for the boy he jumped in after him.

"daniel! daniel! where are you?!". he frantically searched for him thinking the worst. that was until he felt something grab his leg.

he screamed as he was pulled underwater not being able to see what was holding him was terrifying.

he broke free and swam back up to the surface only to be met by his giggling boyfriend.

"oh my, you should've seen your face! ahhhh". daniel mocked him throwing his hands up in the air mimicking jonah's movements.

"you...are...crazy....". jonah tried to catch his breath as he shook his head. he smacked daniel on the arm for worrying him.

"well nobody told you to throw me into the water when i specifically said no". daniel crossed his arms and gave jonah the middle finger.

"whatever". jonah splashed him and daniel splashed him back. not even two minutes later all of the boys were in the ocean having a splashing contest.

"oo lets play tag". zach suggested getting everyone's attention.

"oh my god yes i wanna be it". corbyn said and looked at all the boys. they nodded and the game began.

corbyn gave them a fifteen-second head start and they swam as fast as they could trying to get as far away from the boy as possible.

once the time was up corbyn went after jack first since he was the closest to him. being the fastest one out of all of them he caught up to him quickly.

once he grabbed jack he screamed not realizing how close corbyn was to him. they teamed up to get the other three, jack going after zach and corbyn going after jonah and daniel.

corbyn caught up to jonah and jumped on his back. "ahh get off me!", jonah laughed and pushed corbyn off of his back.

"haha, i got you" corbyn taunted him and turned around to see daniel swimming towards the shore.

"hey, that's cheating! you're supposed to stay in the water you know," jonah yelled and the rest of the boys started laughing.

once daniel was able to stand he limped over to the area they set up at. he sat down on the sand and winced as he touched his foot.

the rest of the boys rushed over to him corbyn and jonah being the first ones. "dani are you okay?", jonah asked wondering what happened.

"i-i don't know jonah it hurts," he said pointing to his foot. they looked down to see a pool of blood.

"oh no"