seven

it was time for dinner and eben was excited. he was ready to rub it in jonah's face that daniel came running to him after their argument.

jonah came downstairs with corbyns hand wrapped around his, and a big smiled plastered onto his face.

when daniel saw them he felt like his heart was being stomped on. he was pulled into a hug by eben and he instantly felt better.

keri watched the whole scene with a confused face but she brushed it off. she smiled at the cute couple.

"okay everyone dinner is ready" timothy gathered everyone and they sat down at the table.

jonah pulled out the chair for corbyn, allowing him to sit down. eben did the same thing for daniel and jonah rolled his eyes.

they began eating and were enjoying the silence until keri spoke up. "so daniel, how long have you and eben been dating?" jonah shot up and looked at the two waiting for daniel to say something.

"a few weeks" daniel mumbled and continued with his food.

keri nodded and turned to eben, "how have you and your family been sweetie?" eben smiled at the question and told her they were fine.

"we should all go out and have a get together i really miss hanging out with your mom" keri suggested.

"sure that sounds like fun and i bet she misses you too!" eben smiled.

jonah mean mugged eben the whole time and it made him smirk. after dinner was finished eben did the unthinkable and pulled daniel into a kiss right in front of jonah.

daniel melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around ebens neck pulling him closer. jonahs jaw clenched and he was about to tackle eben but corbyn pulled him back.

"jonah, look at me" he stared at the two for a few more seconds before turning to corbyn. he met the boys worried expression and his eyes softened and he calmed down.

"ignore them okay, let's just go upstairs" he was pulled up to his room by corbyn and sighed as he looked down at daniel before turning his attention back to the blonde.

"what am i supposed to do now corbs? i was going to apologize, but seeing the way he kissed eben back hurt so much" jonah cried into corbyns arms as he played the scene over and over again.

"i'm so sorry jonah i didn't know that was going to happen" corbyn hugged the boy trying to comfort him in the best way he could.

"it's not your fault i shouldn't have brought you into this mess" jonahs voice was weak and full of sadness.

soon enough it turned back into anger and he ran out of the room. "jonah!" he heard corbyn yell but he ignored it.

===

daniel pulled away from eben after realizing what just happened. he just kissed eben and liked it. eben was smiling the whole time because his plan was falling into place.

"no no no no no what did i just do!?" daniel whispered to himself.

"are you okay d?" daniel cringed at the nickname thinking of how jonah used to call him that.

"yeah i'm fine let's watch tv" daniel snapped out of his thoughts and pulled eben over to the couch and cuddled up next to him.

"jonah!" he heard corbyn yell followed by a door slam and footsteps shooting down the stairs.

before he could process what was happening eben was lifted from the couch by jonah who had puffy eyes and tears streaming down his face.

daniels heart broke at the sight knowing he caused this. jonah pushed eben against the wall and started to punch him over and over again.

they were throwing blows at each other and daniel was screaming for them to stop. timothy and corbyn pulled them apart and brought them upstairs.

"what the fuck just happened"