six

"jonah what's wrong?" corbyn shuffled around.

"me and daniel got into this huge argument and now he's with eben. i- i didn't know who else to call." jonah ran his hand through his hair.

"it's okay i'll be there in 10 minutes just calm down." corbyn stayed on the phone with jonah the whole time until he arrived at his house.

jonah opened the door and pulled corbyn inside and they rushed upstairs receiving weird looks from the parents.

"so what happened?" corbyn laid on the bed and let jonah put his head in his lap. jonah explained the majority of the story to corbyn getting a few nods in response.

"i was like 'oh corbyn wouldn't think i'm overreacting' and then he got mad and started hitting me and then he said 'fuck you and fuck corbyn why don't you' and then he walked out" corbyn didn't know what to say to the frustrated boy. he was shocked because he didn't think daniel had it in him.

"i mean i can see it from both sides, you're mad at daniel for bringing up eben because they have a past, and he's mad at you because you're accusing him of cheating. either way, you are both wrong and need to apologize before things escalate." corbyn played with jonah's hair as they both relaxed.

jonah thought about daniel the whole time. he told himself that he wouldn't hurt him and then turned around and did the exact opposite. he just wished he would've reacted differently

===

"i don't know what to do ebz" daniel cuddled into the blonde's side and thought about their fight over and over again.

"i would just wait it out so you both can cool down" eben rubbed daniels back.

"yeah i guess you're right." daniel sat up and crossed his legs.

"so i have something to ask you" daniel played with his fingers and bit his lip.

"what" eben sat up and stared at him. daniel hesitated but shook his head ripping off the bandaid.

"i need you to pretend to be my boyfriend and come over for dinner later tonight." daniel looked at eben waiting for a response.

"um i guess so i-" eben shrugged and daniel squealed jumping into his arms. they fell back and busted out laughing.

"okay so what do you want to do until then?" daniel rolled off of eben.

"i wanna cuddle." eben reached out for daniel like a baby and he laughed. he crawled over to him and they snuggled up against each other.

daniel wished it was jonah he was laying next to but he was happy knowing he was safe with eben.