three

corbyn picked up daniel's foot gently trying not to cause him any more pain. he looked at it and noticed a big piece of glass was stuck in his foot along with tiny shards.

"how did this even happen?", corbyn asked as he examined his foot.

"i was just running and then out of nowhere i stepped on something really sharp and my foot started to sting." daniel explained with a shaky voice.

"well you stepped on broken glass and now you have multiple pieces in your foot." corbyn propped daniels foot up and told jack to find a lifeguard and a first aid kit.

"great this is just what i needed!" daniel groaned and leaned back into jonah.

"well you're gonna be healed up before the wedding so that's cool i guess" zach tried to cheer daniel up but it just made him sadder.

jonah glared as zach because the whole point of this was to get daniels mind off of the wedding. zach surrendered and ran off to find jack.

===

jonah carried in a crippled daniel and put him on the sofa. keri rushed over to him in full momma bear mode. she gave him hot cocoa and a warm blanket since he was still cold from the beach.

"mom stop it's not that serious" he tried to move away from his mother but there was no use she wasn't budging.

jonah laughed at the two and walked upstairs to daniels bedroom to grab him some clothes. noticing a blue journal with black engraved letters spelling out his name at the back of the draw.

he reached for the journal at first but pulled his hand back thinking of how daniel would feel. he grabbed the clothes and came back downstairs and gave them to daniel getting a quiet thank you as a response.

he nodded and helped daniel up so he could change. instead of making him limp the whole time he decided to pick him up bridal style and bring him to his bedroom.

daniel giggled at the gesture and admired his handsome boyfriend's features. how his eyes would twinkle slightly whenever he looked back down at daniel.

or how his lips twitched into a smile and his eyebrows furrowed whenever he zoned out. they reached the room and jonah kicked open the door.

"okay i got it from here" daniel tapped jonah's shoulder to let him know he could put him down.

===

ding!

jonah picked up his phone to see a message from daniel.

dani 🥰❤️
i need your help come to my room 🙃

jonah smiled at the text and got up from his bed heading over to daniels room. he knocked before he entered and saw the boy in nothing but his boxers.

"i need to take a shower and i don't want to slip". daniel shifted uncomfortably as jonah bit his lip while checking him out.

he snapped his fingers getting jonah to focus. "o-oh um yeah okay", jonah walked towards him, picking him up bridal style and carrying him to the bathroom.

daniel sat down on the stool and stripped from his boxers. then, putting all his weight on his right leg he stood up, grabbing jonah's arm for support and made his way to the tub.

he slipped and braced himself for the impact but it never came. he looked up to see a concerned jonah and busted out laughing.

"daniel you have to be more careful before you break a bone" jonah sighed and placed him into the tub.

"i'll be in my room call me when you wanna get out" jonah turned towards the door and was ready to walk out before he heard daniels voice.

"jonah?" daniel turned on the shower and let the hot water hit him.

"yes, baby?" jonah turned around raising his eyebrow slightly.

"stay with me" jonah stripped at his words and hopped into the shower cradling daniel in his arms. he could stay like this forever.