eleven

"what does it look like jonah?" daniel rolled his eyes and walked past him.

"daniel" jonah turned around as the blonde boy continued to ignore him and made his way into the kitchen.

"dani come on" jonah whined and followed after the boy.

daniel pulled out a box of cereal and a bowl. he was going to open the refrigerator but jonah stopped him with his hand.

"are we really doing this right now?" daniel just stared at him and tried to push him to the side but he wouldn't budge.

jonah grabbed daniel and pushed him against the table. "you know i hate when you ignore me" he growled into the younger boy's ear and daniel felt shivers go down his spine.

i can't believe i'm about to do this. daniel thought as he pulled jonah into a kiss. it wasn't a sweet or gentle kiss, this was rough and filled with lust.

jonah quickly responded placing his hands on daniels waist squeezing him. he pulled daniel closer and groaned when he felt daniels crotch rub against his.

"jump" jonah demanded and daniel obeyed. they made their way to jonahs bedroom and he threw daniel onto the bed.

daniel bit his lower lip and smiled which turned jonah on even more. he attacked the blonde boy's neck littering it with hickeys. he wanted everyone to know that daniel was his, especially eben.

daniel moaned loudly quietly thanking god that their parents weren't home. daniel pulled off his shirt jonah doing the same, and they were both undressed in a matter of seconds.

jonah made daniel straddle him and moved him back and forth to create more friction between them. daniel was a moaning mess due to his actions.

jonah couldn't take it anymore and swiftly pushed into daniel, which made the blonde arch his back. he through his head back and moaned loudly.

"fuuuckkk" daniels breath grew quicker as jonah pounded into him. he let out squeaks and moans here and there, which drove jonah wild.

jonah turned them over so daniel was underneath him and he continued his pace. daniel clawed his back marking his territory. his toes curled in pleasure and he gripped the sheets in his hands.

jonah was leaving bruises on daniels hips due to how tight he was gripping them. he kissed up and down daniels' beautiful body and they both came together.

jonah flopped down beside him and tried to catch his breath. daniel was smiling the whole time knowing that he would remember this forever.

he cuddled up to jonah and traced random shapes on his chest. jonah grabbed daniels hand and held it in his. he smiled down at him and kissed his forehead.

daniel didn't even realize how tired he was and they fell asleep dreaming of what life would be like if their parents weren't together.