five

jonah slammed the door to his room and sat on his bed. he put his head into his hands and laid back with a sigh.

"jonah what's wrong?" daniel opened the door and walked over to him.

"what's wrong?!? honestly daniel how can you be so clueless!" jonah yelled at daniel making him flinch.

"why are you so mad?" daniel asked.

"you know that eben has a crush on you and we're dating. so why on god's dying earth would you say you're with him?" jonah got up from the bed and walked closer to daniel.

"well, you're the one who said i had a boyfriend in the first place. so i said whatever came to my mind" daniel backed away from him.

"oh so now you're thinking about other guys?" jonah fumed with anger as he balled up his fists.

daniel couldn't help but think about how hot jonah looked when he was mad, it lowkey turned him on.

"you can't be serious right now. what did you expect me to say?"

"oh i don't know maybe corbyn or... i don't know someone besides eben." jonah backed away from the boy and thought about the situation they were in.

"you're really overreacting. plus you're the one who gave me the hickeys in the first place!" daniel rolled his eyes.

"corbyn wouldn't think i'm overreacting" once the sentence left jonah's mouth he slapped his hand over it.

"oh well would corbyn do this?" jonah cocked his head to the side before realizing what daniel meant.

daniel had enough at this point and attacked jonah. he started to throw punches left and right hitting the boy all around his body.

"you know what fuck you! go ahead and fuck corbyn why don't you!" daniel limped out of the room and into his own. he got rid of jonah's hoodie and changed into his own clothes.

he huffed as he grabbed his phone making his way downstairs. he dialed a familiar number placing the phone to his ear.

"hello?" ebens voice was heard through the speaker.

tears were falling down daniels face as he made his way out the door. "eben?" daniel sniffled which made eben worried.

"dani are you okay?" eben was concerned for the boy.

"can i come over me and jonah got into a fight?" once daniel said that he broke down into sobs and eben immediately said yes.

daniel hung up the phone and ran across the street. by the time he made it up ebens stairs the door swung open and there was eben in his boxers and a hoodie.

eben noticed the boy's appearance and opened his arms allowing daniel to run into them. he cried into his shoulder and eben pulled him inside.

jonah watched from his bedroom window with tears in his eyes. he wipes them out of the way and calls corbyn.

"i need you"