Be my boyfriend

Class 3A graduated as the class of 2021 in late July. Their prom was a few weeks after. And after that... everyone went their own ways.

Mina, Mineta, Shoji, Aoyama, and many more left the country to help fight in other continents where they were needed. Some of them got job offers in other countries and left that way.

Shouto and Izuku however, had been going on frequent dates as well as getting help from All Might to further their quirks' power. Izuku had nearly mastered All Might's power at that time and so Shouto has no chance against his lover in a fight like he did before. However, Izuku always found it a challenge to spar with his taller lover, not only because he was so skilled; but he always looks so damn HOT when he's in fighting mode.

They decided to spar on the morning of October 11th.

"Oh no!" Izuku stopped dead in his tracks and looked straight ahead as Shouto went it for a punch. The taller male tried his hardest not to punch the smaller boy who stopped moving and his restraint made him fall over.

Izuku walked in the opposite direction of his lover to grab his jacket. Shouto helped himself up and climbed over and out of the mountains of ice and jumped over the water puddles caused by his ice that had been melted by his fire. He reached for Izuku's shoulder as he spun him around, "what's up?"

"We're late, Shouto!" Izuku ran over to his bag and pulled out two revealingly sporty outfits to fit both the smaller male and the taller one.

"What are they?" Shouto asked in a dead voice, tilting his head almost to see the clothes clearer before taking a long sip from his water bottle.

"Our stripper clothes!" Izuku said in a chirpy voice, beaming from ear to ear. Shouto spit out his water, wetting himself before the water on the left side of his body turned to steam. Izuku looked confused and patted the left side of his lover's body. "It's boiling!" He pulled away quickly as a reflex after touching the overpowering heat.

"What do you mean s-stripper outfit?" Shouto wiped his chin and used his fire to dry off the cooler side of his body.

"I thought it'd be fun to sign us up for pole dancing classes together!" Izuku's innocent face never ceased to make Shouto's heart melt.

Shouto made his way over to his lover, closing the gap between them, placing his broad hands on either side of his sweetly round face. "Izuku, you realise that pole is a sexual sport, right?" Shouto questioned, moving his face closer to the small boy.

"Y-yes..." The green haired boy looked away as his lover stroked his head, moving his hair out of his beautifully sweet face.

"Did you want to do sexual things, Izuku?" Shouto moved closer and closer to the smaller boy's face, staring at his lovingly at his plump lips.

"M-mayb-" Izuku was cut off by the taller male smashing their lips together. The green haired boy stood on his tippy toes to get the best angle out of the kiss, however Shouto still had to crouch slightly to meet his lover half way.

They both pulled away for air, green orbs meeting mismatched ones. The fire in their eyes was enough to tell anyone that they were deeply in love.

"Go out with me, Izuku." Shouto stated in a sort of questioning statement, almost as if he wasn't sure what the answer would be.

The smaller boy stared his wide eyes into the grey and turquoise ones in front of him. He was speechless. Inside him felt like a storm had conjured. A tornado churning his stomach. Butterflies stirring up his insides.

"W-what's so different about going out, aren't we doing that already...?" Izuku tried brushing the question off.

"Kind of, but couples call themselves a boyfriend or a girlfriend. They kiss, and tell their friends of their experiences together. They do everything together. They share their sexual experiences with each other..." The taller male tried explaining, only causing Izuku's cheeks to heat up so much that Shouto had to place his right hand on the smaller boy's face to cool him down.