Home Again~

"I love you too, Shou, but can you please tell me what's going on..."

The two chuckled as Shouto held Izuku close to his chest. But without realising, his recently-conscious husband's eyes began to close. Izuku's vision became hazy and his smile began to fade. Once again, Izuku's eyes shut tight and his breathing gradually slowed. Shouto, still beaming, pulled Izuku away from his chest to look at his beautifully freckled face once more; but to his dismay, the green eyes that glistened like emeralds weren't to be seen.

"Izu?" Shouto shook his husband lightly to see some sort of reaction. Nothing. "IZUKU!" Shouto screamed at the top of his lungs. He began crying into his husband's chest, "I LOST YOU ONCE - I AM NOT LOSING YOU AGAIN!" 

Yukina looked at her elder brother, Taro and nodded at him. They both began pulling their father away to give him some space. Asahi took the window of time to lift his mother and place him in what was the bed he shared with Shouto three years ago. 

Kasou got out his phone and called for a doctor immediately, explaining the situation and asking if he could make it to the house. After that, he called the police to collect the fallen villains. Those who hadn't fallen fled anyway. 

Makoto and Sakura went around lifting any of the injured off the ground and cleaning up any broken glass from the windows 

***

The doctor placed a gentle hand on Izuku's forehead after checking all of his vitals and turned to a worried looking Shouto. "There seems to be nothing wrong with him physically. His heart rate is normal for an unconscious person and he doesn't seem to have any terminal injuries that won't fix themselves over time." The long haired man sighed heavily with relief.

Suddenly, the door opened and Shouto's youngest entered the room, "I thought you might want some tea..." she poked her head around the door and her father gestured for her to enter. She placed the mugs on the bedside table for both the doctor and her father. "I'm sorry, Doctor, I wasn't sure how you liked your tea and I didn't want to disturb you so it might not be how you like it..." Sakura bowed politely at the doctor and he patted her head, "I'm not fussy, my dear, thank you for your efforts."

Sakura turned to Shouto and he held her head with both hands, bringing her forehead to his lips to press a kiss against her head. She lifted her head and smiled, and with that, she left the room. "You have a wonderful daughter." The doctor smiled and took a sip of his perfectly brewed tea. Shouto smiled slightly and held his tea in hand.

"Alright then. From what I can tell, by the time he wakes, his body should be completely fine. However, when dealing with brainwashing, amnesia almost always occurs. The chances are that he'll remember his name - and maybe family - but that's it. It depends on how much information was wiped. He should wake any time from now until a month. If any longer, give me a ring." The doctor explained with as much detail as possible from the knowledge he had obtained from Izuku and from other patients over the years. 

"Thank you so much, Doctor. Let me see you out."

***

Izuku Midoriya's wide green eyes opened so gradually, as if without a care in the world. He sat up, alone in the largely decorated bedroom that he should've been used to. After acquainting himself with his surroundings, Izuku turned his head to the opening door. Through the door walked a tall man who looked like he hadn't slept for years. His eyes had extremely dark circles surrounding them along with his hair - outgrown and split-ended.