Epilogue

After Izuku was confirmed home and safe with his family, their lives had gone mostly back to normal. The family and friends of Izuku Todoroki visited frequently and the disappearance of the top hero really helped them realize how important their own family is to them. 

The Todoroki family stick together all the time. Shouto and Izuku got back to their hero duties as a duo for the foreseeable future. If you think Shouto was going to let Izu out of his sight even for a second, you'd be kidding yourself.

Taro, as a professor at UA, became the principle of the school after principle Nezu finally chose a 'successor'.

Asahi got multiple medals in the military and saved the lives of 200 men on a ship from his fighter plane. He's made the whole family proud.

Yukina became a famous sculptor and artist, making the Todoroki name even more known than it was before.

Makoto, being hit hard after losing his father for some years, wanted to make sure all the children without parents would be safe. He made it his life's work to help those children.

Sakura, the youngest, became a vet. She always loved animals, so she made it her life's work, just like her siblings before her who followed their own dreams.

Touya visited his brother around three times a month, while Natsuo and Fuyumi also visited their brother and their wonderful nieces and nephews as much as possible.

As for the other families, their lives changed and bettered. Some even worsened. But they had each other, and they kept going. The friends that Shouto and Izuku made in UA would always be there. 

"When there's nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times is surely the mark of a true hero"