~Wedding Bells~

AN: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had three exams this week and had no time to write, but I only have one more exam before Christmas so I'll keep updating regularly again! Enjoy, and please comment and vote! Xx

"Izuku, were gonna make you look so gorgeous that Todoroki won't be able to resist you today!" Uraraka squealed as she styled a mop of green hair in a bright mirror.

"I hope so... I'm nervous Uraraka, what if it doesn't go well..." Izuku began to bite his lip with nervousness.

"Hey, look at me." The brown haired girl spun the small boy around in his chair to face her, "you love Todoroki. He loves you. You're gonna get married today and it's going to be the best day of your life. And you're gonna spend the rest of your lives together and bring up a family. That's what you always wanted, Izu." She spun him back around and continued to do his hair. Uraraka giggled.

"What's so funny?" Izuku asked.

"It's just that, you want it all don't you. You're a pro hero, you're getting married to another pro hero, and you want a big family. You've got it all, Izu." She smiled to him.

"That's not particularly true... I love Shouto with all of my heart so... why can't I give birth?" Izuku looked to the ground and Uraraka stopped in place.

"Give birth?" She repeated, "Izuku... sweetie... you know that's not possible." She told him the ugly truth. Izuku sniffed and wiped his nose.

"But-" she added, "there's always adoption or... if you need a surrogate - Izuku I want to help you in every way I can-"

"Thank you, Uraraka. But I couldn't ask you to give birth to mine or Shouto's babies. You're going to have your own, with Iida." Izuku told her with a small smile, refusing her offer.

"Alright... well time is drawing near. Are you ready?" She gripped his shoulders firmly and bounced with excitement.

"Let's do this."

~*~

The venue was huge, Todoroki had really pulled out all the stops for his and Izuku's wedding. A restaurant, set in the UK, named the King Arthur, where everything had top ratings.

The garden, as grand as could be, had a pond and bridge and the most beautiful grounds you'd ever see.

The day was as bright as Izuku's smile when he really meant it. It was a sunny, happy day for all.

Inside was an enormous room filled with chairs sat around white draped tables. In the back of the room, under the wooden stairs was an orchestra so beautiful; ready to play 'Greatest Day' by Take That.

Along the middle of the room was a long white carpet that led from the top of the stairs, down to the alter at the front of the room.

Every guest sat quietly in their chairs with their eyes fixed on the one heterochromatic person stood beneath the alter, Shouto Todoroki.

The orchestra began to play (swipe across the photo at the top to hear the music) and everyone fell silent.

Not a sound was made in that room. Shouto stood facing out the window, waiting to hear his love come up behind him.

The music played and Izuku was nowhere to be seen. Kirishima stood up in his chair, as Shouto's best man and handed him a mint, reassuring him.

Suddenly, the crescendo of the song played and sounds were heard at the top of the stairs. Everyone turned around except Shouto, who stayed staring at the wall.

First, Eri came down the stairs in a small white dress, holding a basket of rose petals. As she made her way, taking her time down the stairs, trying her hardest not to fall, she dug her hand in the basket of petals and held a handful, sprinkling them on the floor in front of her.