2 years later...

21st of January 2027
Taro, our son is almost five months old now, and I've never seen a better mother than Izuku in my life. Taro can now sit upright for a long period of time before falling over again. He still needs to be propped up with a pillow, but he can be unsupported for a few seconds before needing our help again! He rolled over today and he started working his legs and rocking... I don't think it's going to be long before he starts crawling. But it turns out we weren't the first to conceive.

Asui gave birth to a baby boy named Natsu who never cries, or laughs. The baby is blind in one eye because of an accident on the day of his birth. Tokoyami didn't realise how deadly his beak was to a small child's eye and didn't expect to accidentally take out his newborn's eye. But he's alright now, he just only has one working eye. He's around ten months old now. Asui and Tokoyami brought him over to meet Taro but as my baby falls over after sitting upright for a few seconds, Natsu is enjoying his freedom! He can crawl, pull from a seated position to standing, squat while holding on or sit back down, and he even cruises around while holding onto the furniture or an adult's hands!

I can't wait to see Taro grow!

Aoyama also gave birth to a small baby girl. The reason he took me out on patrol all those years ago was to tell me that he had found a person (Dr. Kore) who would give him pills to get pregnant, and I told him I'd already found Dr. Kore, even though Aoyama had been taking them around 2 months earlier that Izuku was. Which means, Akemi Aoyama, Aoyama's daughter is now 7 months old. She loves scouting for her favourite toy, it's hilarious. I met her not so long ago.

Of course, Kirishima also told me about Dr. Kore after he had found it. He and Bakugou agreed for the blond to start taking the drug so they could have a family of their own too. I never thought they'd take their relationship so far but, here they are with a 6 month old baby girl named Kyuuzou. And man she looks so much like Bakugou that it's frightening.

And after Taro was born, a month later, Monoma's wife, Kendo, gave birth to a chunky boy named Seichou.

Taro is pudgy, a bit of a mischief, but everyone that meets him says that he's the most well-behaved baby they'd ever met. He never cries because he usually feels quite well taken care of. I'm sure of it. Unlike most babies, he knew that if Izuku or I left the room, we'd be back in no time at all. He eats his food without much fuss, and became chubby because of it. Even though he's 5 months old, he tends to listen to our questions and commands, and responds with an abundance of giggles. I promise to never let him down.

I told Izuku exactly what I did so he would form a womb and get pregnant and he took it surprisingly well. I explained everything to him, even the fact that I caught that he was looking at adoption websites and made the decision to meet the doctor in Amsterdam to make sure everything went well and safe. Knowing he wanted a big family as much as I did, Izuku and I are now 24 years old. (I turned 24 ten days ago, woop!) We're ready to have more children now, and we're thinking of conceiving another child in the next few months.

In other news, Ryota, our labradoodle, is now officially 2 years old. A young adult in dog years. The best thing is that Taro absolutely loves him, and Ryota loves Taro back. He thinks I don't notice, but I know that every night; Ryota sneaks into Taro's room and lays next to his crib, protecting him. Izuku still thinks Ryota sleeps downstairs in the (very big and comfy) dog bed that we bought him. But being the softy Izuku is, I doubt he'd mind.

~*~

"Shouto! Breakfast is ready!" Izuku shouted from the kitchen, wearing his 'I'm the best mommy!' apron.

Ryota danced around Izuku's feet with excitement as he saw food being passed around above his head. He accidentally tripped Izuku up, who was holding a bowl full of baby food.

"Ryota, stop" Izuku gently shooed him away with his foot, "go sit down over there." Izuku pointed.

Ryota did as he pleased and sat beside Taro's highchair. Taro attempted to lean over and stroke the animal's head but his chubby arms were too short.

The small green haired man lifted a spoon full of baby goo to the small child's mouth, making sloppy sounds to make Taro believe that the food is delicious. Even though Izuku can give birth, he can never breast feed, which means Taro was brought up on formula milk and once he hit the 4 month age, he was straight on the baby food.

Deciding on names was hard, they thought of Chikara, meaning power and capability, for one but they thought he might be bullied or called a girl... so they left that one. In the end, they chose Taro because of its meaning, 'eldest son', and he's their first baby of many others.

His hair began growing already; a small cute mop of white hair, taking after the icy side of his father, they've assumed. The two guess that his quirk will be influenced by ice, considering Shouto's right side. They can't wait until Taro is four, so that they can take him to the quirk checkup. Izuku personally decided that if one of their babies takes after Izuku, being born quirkless, he would pass One For All down to them.

When Izuku was pregnant, he got a few strange looks, but as Dr. Kore's work got more known (and more legal), he had less funny looks and more questions asking "what can I do to get pregnant too?"

~*~

29th of July 2027
Dear diary,
Izuku and I decided this morning that we were ready for another baby. Taro is starting to grow up and we're not ready for his baby years to end. Taro is 10 months old now and I hate the idea of him leaving us one day.

So, earlier today, the butt plug was brought back out. Inko and my mother agreed to take Taro for the day so Izuku and I had the house to ourselves. It had been so long since we'd last had sex because of Taro. I'm not blaming anything on him, but I do miss the sex.

I'm writing this after our 3 rounds of sex, each time I came inside Izuku. We both agreed on this. Izuku's already thinking of baby names right now...

~*~

"It's really quiet here without Taro..." Izuku calmed down (after skipping around naked with a butt plug inside him, blissfully chanting baby names.)

"I know... it's strange. We should arrange a play date with Natsu, Akemi, Kyuuzou and Seichou for Taro." Shouto thought out loud.

"I'm sorry, who??" Izuku asked.

"Natsu Tokoyami. Akemi Aoyama. Kyuuzou Kirishima. And Seichou Monoma." He replied slowly. "I think it'd be nice for Taro to make some friends at a young age so that he knows people when he goes to school.

"Definitely." Izuku said.

They sat in silence until Izuku stood up and grabbed his coat, and ran down the stairs, ready to leave the house and get in his car.

"Where are you going?" Shouto shouted from the top of the stairs.

"To pick up my son, I miss him too much!"