1

Jeongyeon's POV

       *Kriiiing kriiiiiiiing*

That alone is enough for me to wake up. Today's our first day at school and I am so not in the mood. But then forced myself to stand up and get ready.
I sent a message at our Group Chat before leaving for school.

                   NoOneCares😒

                                  Yow, where u at?
Smol: On my way
Yoda: I'm here at the gate already oldies.

I just read their reply then got on my car before Yoda preach us again. I arrived at school just in time where I saw my two ugly friends ranting on how slow i am despite the fact that I have my own car. I just let out a sigh. New Year, New Beginning, New Faces. I thought.

As we're walking along the hallway, I saw new faces coming back and forth. I saw some students gossiping along with their friends, some were giving us weird look, some were talking about us I guess since they are looking at us, "who are they? The girl in the middle looks so cool" I just ignore them all.

We were about to step inside our room when suddenly I bumped into someone. I just walk by pass at her while she's collecting her things on the floor. I didn't mind saying sorry to her. My friends told me to atleast apologize to her but they just recieved a blank face reaction from me. They know I'm not in the mood. And it's not my fault tho.

Mina's POV

I just transferred school just now that's why I'm rushing things. On my way to our room, i didn't notice that someones infront of me since I am busy looking at my bag looking for my phone. So I accidentally bumped at her. Yep I know she's a girl even if she had her hair cut short. Well ofcourse she has two girl with her, her friends I guess and the other one call her unnie. I apologize at her but then she just walk pass by me. I heard her friends telling her to apologize to me but they recieved nothing.
'she's so cold'. I thought.
Then the bell rings. Our teacher came then starts introducing ourselves.
"Okay, next". Teacher said
I stepped forward, "Hi, my name is Mina. Myoui Mina. I came from Japan, I hope I can get along with you. Thankyou".
As I was about to sit, I noticed the girl I bumped just a minute ago, I think she's spacing out since she's just looking outside. I just shrugged it off. Why would I even care.

Jeongyeon' Pov

After 3 boring hours, the bell finally rang. As we are heading to the cafeteria, we saw our not-so-close-friends. Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun and wait who's the one right next to Dahyun? Nvm.
So the three of us headed our way to their table inviting us to join their lunch. When I was about to sit, I notice the new girl looking at me like wtf, do i know you?
Just then Jihyo speak.
"Hello guys, meet our new friend. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, this  is Mina. Mina, they are our friends"

I just nod at Mina not minding Jihyo. As we were eating, there goes Chaeyoung and Dahyun talking and laughing at random stuffs that has no sense, Momo busy with her jokbal, Sana roaming her eyes around looking for some target, Nayeon looking at her mirror since she's done with her lunch and Tzuyu having her own world. I looked at Mina and little did I know she's staring at me. I literally stare at her for about a minute then broke our staring contest which I thought awkward.
She then speak, "do you remember me?"
"No? I only met you just now, how can I remember you? Do you perhaps know me?" I replied.
"I was the one you bumped a while ago". She said shyly.
"Oh i see". Was my only reply.

She was about to say something but then Thomas stood up and told us to fix our things since Lunch time is over.
Long story short.
Finally, were going home now. I was too exhausted to join my gang to where they are going. So I told them that I'll be heading home now.