13

No Ones Pov

Little did Jeongyeon know that she's the lucky one. The lucky girl who catches all the attention from Mina.

Jeongyeon wasn't so sure about her feelings right now. Because the way she act towards Mina are all new to her. She doesn't even know What is Love. (Lol stream guys XD)

She have never been in a relationship before, though many boys and girls are drooling over her. It's just that, she's not feeling it.

Back to reality..

The class ended.. Jeongyeon and her gang decided to go to a bar, not that Jeongyeong wants it but Chaeyoung who asked to release her stress there..

At the bar, you can now see that the people are now out of control. So Jeongyeon insisted to not get drunk for her to look at the two.

While the two are now having fun, someone familiar was caught on the corner of her eye. She's just checking to confirm if she was true.

As she was about to come close, she then saw a guy forced to kiss the girl.

Mina's Pov

We are now at the bar, Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie invited me to join since the others were busy. I shouldn't be here if only Nayeon unnie didn't do an aegyo for me to say yes.  And now I am regretting coming here. Aish!

I told Nayeon unnie that I'll go to the cr when someone suddenly pulled me and tried to kiss me. I can smell alcohol all over at him. I pushed him hard but he was just too strong.. As I was trying to push him. Someone came and punched him. I didn't saw who that is since he was in a hoodie but I am thankful that he saved me..

I saw him punched the guy until he stumbled down. I was about to thank the one who saved me but I was shocked when it turns out that it was Jeongyeon..again..

She checked me if I was okay, and I was literally just staring at her. She's not drunk or anything, I cam only smell her perfume.

As she was checking me, my heart suddenly beat abnormally. And not long after, her face are now just inched away. I didn't know what happened to me really, all I know is that, I tiptoed and crashed my lips onto hers.

She was shocked to move but then she just let me kiss her. She stayed like that..

Jeongyeon's Pov

I was checking on Mina then suddenly she come closer and kissed me. I froze at my spot. I don't know what to do or what to feel. That was my first kiss and she just got it like that. Am I supposed to be mad? Then why does my heart beat really fast. Why do I feel hot? Wtf is happening to me.

After the not so long kiss, she then stopped and looked at me.

"I think I like you" she said as she was smiling to me.

I laughed at her and then she looked at me seriously.
'Fvck'.