11

Jeongyeon's Pov

Knowing Mina is here, I keep my poker face not giving them a good one..
She was about to give me her water but I declined. Then someone threw me her face towel
"Use it oppa!" Says the girl
I find it rude that she just throw it to me but used it nevertheless.
I heard them scream. I just ignored them.

The three of us headed to the cafeteria to have lunch. On our way there, again, I heard those girls fangirling over us.

"Who's your bet among the three?"
"I like Chaeyoung, her dimple is so attractive"
"I like Tzuyu, she's quiet but she's so cute omg"
"I'll pick Jeongyeon, her cold aura suits her. She's so cool"
"I like her also, I saw her fight those bad guys to save the lucky girl"
I heard them gigle.

We just let them daydream. Nothings new tho.

I glanced at Chaeyoung, she looked so down. I wonder what she's thinking..

Time Skipped

Chaeyoung's Pov

At school.
I was heading to the garden, when I heard someone crying. As I saw her, my heart pounds faster. The one I'm thinking right now..

"Mina? Are you okay?" I asked.
She then looked at me. She wiped her tears as fast as she could.

"Hey. Yeah I'm fine" she said
"You're not. What's the matter?" I asked.
"Nothing really. It's just that I feel so sad." She said trying hard not to cry.
"You know it's okay to cry. Care to share?" I said as I smile.
"There's this certain person I wanted to make smile, but it seems like everything I've done was a fail. This person helped me and I owe her a lot. I just wanna give back what this person deserve but I just don't know how. She keeps ignoring me" Mina said as shes about to cry again.
"Maybe she's not just the type of person who shows her emotion or expression. We all have that one friend who is like that. I mean, like in our group, Tzuyu's not that showy to us. Do you get what I mean?" I asked her not to be so obvious.

Because I know that she's talking about Jeongyeon unnie. And it hurts..
She then realized what I've said.. She then stopped crying.

Some part of me, tells myself to give it a try, but here I am, my hopes went upside down.
Maybe I'll just need to accept the fact..

Mina's Pov

When Chaeyoung gave me advice, I suddenly realized she's true. Well some part is true. Maybe I was expecting too much.

I didn't know what got into me, but after I saw some girls are drooling over Jeongyeon, I can feel my blood boil. I don't know if I was mad because she didn't even notice me but she noticed those girls, or if I feel jealous...

Wait... j-jealous?? What am I thinking!! I know she saved me twice, but never in my life that I will be into her. We're both a girl. Maybe I was just tired I thought.

I was about to leave but I saw Chaeyoung looking sad. I asked her if there's a problem but she just shook her head.
Then later on, I drove off from school.

As soon as I arrived home, I went straight to my bed. Browsing my facebook for the first time this month.. Random people sent me friend request, but this one single person catch all my attention..
I clicked her name, I visited her Timeline. I saw many pictures of her. But my minds debating wether to accept it or not. But ended up accepting her friend request.. I gigled for a bit.