19

Days passed, seems like the two are not okay yet. Their friends noticed their behavior towards each other.

Neither one of them have no idea on what's happening with the two. No one dares to ask. They thought that it would be okay if they won't interfere.

On the other hand, the guy who has been following Mina for days now draw a smirk in his face for he also noticed that lately the two are not together unlike from the past week.

He thought that this is hir chance to finally make a move to Mina.

After class, he immediately look for Mina. And when he found her walking in the hallway, he ran towards her and stopped infront of her.

"Hi Mina!" He started.
"........."
"Uhm would you mind if I walk you home?" He asked trying to convince Mina with his puppy eyes.
'What's wrong with his fucking eye? Duhh' Mina thought.
"Okay" she just answered while wearing her poker face.

The guy smirked.

Brian's Pov,

When she finally said yes, my face automatically smirked.

"You'll be mine soon! Just wait Minari" i mumbled.
Then I ran to her since she left me behind while I was daydreaming.

I was a bit frustrated at the way she talk to me, she looks so pissed right now. It's like she's not in the mood. So I shut my mouth for a while.

As soon as we arrived at the gate of their Village.

"You may go home now. You're not allowed inside" she said.

I looked inside and yeah, those guard seems like they know all the people who lives there since they keep on eyeing at me.

So I bid goodbye at her but I waited until she entered the gate.

'Not bad for today' I cheered myself up.

____________________________________

Little did they know, Jeongyeon secretly follows Mina lately. Since she's too shy and guilty to approach Mina and fix things up.

She follows her just to make sure she's safe when she got home.

So the day wherein Brian walked Mina home, she sneakily followed them and she witnessed all of the happenings.

She thought it's okay since she knows Brian. The three are classmates so she knew him.

Not until he heard Brian talking to someone over the phone.
She accidentally heard Mina's name so she got interested on why are they talking about Mina.

"Yeah! Everything's fine! I know they are in bad terms so it's my time to shine! Haha! You know my plan right? In case she dares to pursue Mina again, then we'll proceed to the main plan." Brian

'What main plan? What is he talking about?!' Jeongyeon thought.

After he ended the call, he noticed that someones hiding behind the telephone booth.
He was supposed to check it but he got interrupted when one of the roving guard asked who he was and if he's one of the homeowners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's Pov,

Seems like he noticed me and now he's going to my direction. Ottoke?!

But luckily, the roving guards saw him and I know that they noticed he's new here. So after he told the guard why he's here, finally went straight home.

I sighed. That was close.

If you're gonna ask why the guards just let me stay there or why they don't push me away.
It's because they know me.

A week ago, same as to what Brian experienced a while ago, I was also forced to leave the village since I am an outsider but they finally let me just go there since Mina asked them to just leave me alone since I am her partner.

And I think the roving guard noticed that I am hiding because of Brian.
So after Brian went home, the guard came closer to me and asked me if I'm okay and asked me if I know that guy.
I lied to the guard.

'I smell something's gonna happen sooner or later. What are you up to Brian!' I thought.
____________________________________

So hello guys, sorry for the slow update. I'm currently looking for a job so I don't have much time to update, but Im still trying my best to finish this.

So please, bare with me ^°^ tenchuuu!

Ps. Does anyone here wants to know my facebook acct? Just let me know! Haha jk.

_Aki🖤