4

No One's Pov

After the commotion they've been through, the gang went to the cafeteria to meet their friends.

Nayeon: Yah what happened to you guys? JY why do you have a cut on your face?
Jeongyeon: Nothing. (Looked away)
Dahyun: Then why do you look like a mess?
Momo: Did you bring me food?
Sana: What the hell Momo!
Momo: (pouts) >.<

Then Mina sighed
Mina: I'm sorry that you got into trouble :-|

(Everyone looked at Mina well except Momo who is eating)

Mina: Just a while ago, I was lookong for you guys (Nayeon's group) then someone suddenly wanna try to hit me. You know I was new here and you're the only friends I have. So I when they finally got me, I thought it will be the end of me. But then Jeongyeon's gang came. Then they attacked each other. I'm very sorry :( You should've just let the bad guys get me.
Chaeyoung: Have I heard it right? We will just let them hit you? Oh cmon! We would rather be hurt than to see anyone getting bullied or harassed by those dogshits!
Tzuyu: Says the scared lil cub
Chaeyoung: Shut up!

Jeongyeon didn't talk.

Nayeon: It's okay Mina. No need to worry about. Didn't you know? Their group are the one's representing school for Mixed Martial Arts. These girls are way much more amazing. Well not about just fighting over nothing. They only fight when they know it's right for them to fight..

Mina was left dumbfounded to what she heard. Thats why they have the guts to fight those guys. She thought. She was then amazed at the trio.

Then she saw Jeongyeons cut on her face near her lips, not as bad as it seems but it is big enough to notice. She didn't know why her hands suddenly move and hold Jy's face. She too was shocked! Same with the girls. They were all shocked and now worried not because Mina did that, but because they know Jeongyeon doesn't like something like that. No one from the group ever did or touch Jeongyeon's face whenever she got cut or bruise.

Jeongyeon also was shocked. She just stared at Mina who is now blushing. She was supposed to get mad at her for doing that but why is she just staring at her, neither one of them speak..

Chae got jealous to what she's seeing right now so she try to break the staring contest, but not that obvious.

Chaeyoung: Hyung, Tzuyu, you said you're hungry right? Lets go get some food.

Jeongyeon stand up not looking at her friends, same with Tzuyu then they left..
Chaeyoung feels like she's about to cry. Not that JY let it slip away, but looking at Mina who is really worried about her Hyung. She thought her hopes have gone.

Jeongyeon noticed that.