2

Mina's Pov

After the long boring hours of listening, we are now having our lunch. I was busy fixing my things when suddenly a group of girls formed a circle around me. They are looking and just smiling to me, then they introduce their self. They are my classmates, Jihyo Nayeon Sana Momo and Dahyun. They invited me to have lunch with them, I do not have a single friend here so I followed them. On our way, they were all talking to me like asking me where school did I came from. And I heard that Momo and Sana are both Japanese too. And so we talked to each other using our language for us to get to know to each other..
We were about to start eating when suddenly Jihyo called their friends, I think..
I was looking at the three then I remember they were the one I bumped into a while ago. I was just looking at the one who has a short hair. She glanced at me too. I was shookt. Then I look at my food not to show my face as I am feeling my ear feels hot.
Jihyo introduced her friends to me. So, her name is Jeongyeon.. I thought. She just nod at me then stared at me for like a minute. She then look at her side. But then I got the courage to ask her if she remembered me. She said she met me just now. I told her what happened a while a go and she just answered me an "Oh i see".

Time skipped.

I was heading home now since I was way too far from school. I was walking when suddenly a car nearly hit me but it didnt stop.
"holy fish" i said. Lucky I got the plate number, I swear I will kick your car once we meet again, I cursed as if know who that is.

Jeongyeon's Pov

As I got home, I went straight to my room. I laid and eventually fell asleep. I didnt mind not eating, I am not that hungry yet..
Tomorrow morning, I wake up early since I slept early yesterday. I quickly fix myself. I was so hungry that I run through the kitchen and find something to eat. There I found my sister cooking bfast. I sit at the couch while browsing at the internet when I saw a familiar face at my timeline, MYOUI MINA. 'I think I've heard that name before.' I just shrugged it off not knowing I clicked the (ADD FRIEND). I then went to tables since my sister's done cooking. Then left for school.

As I was looking fir my gang, some students are talking about me 'nothings new' i said to myself as I put my headphones.
"Isn't she so cool? She's way cooler with her headphones on. Omg!!"
"She's so handsome with just her plain shirt and black pants, suits her mood tho"

I soon found my gang. And didn't I mention that they were also famous? Some girls were having a picture of them. And seems like lil cub is enjoying while Tzuyu, she's uhh.. nvermind, she's like cursing like 'fvck lemme disappear now pls'. We then left.
Suddenly cub speaks, "hyung, what do you think about Mina?"
"I don't know?" I simply replied.
"She looks so pretty isn't she? Do you not have interest on her?", cub
"Nahh!" I said.
"Well then, she's my type". says chae while smiling like an idiot.
" Who cares?" Yoda.
I just shook my head. Chaeyoung is glaring at Tzuyu, while the other one didnt give a fuck.