7

No Ones Pov

Mina was battling with herself wether to join Jeongyeon or not. She doesnt want to interrupt her but her mind says Jeongyeon needs someone..

Without hesitation, she joined Jeongyeon there. Not saying anything. She just look at Jeongyeon and then hugged her. She feel sorry for her lose. She knows its not an easy battle..

She doesnt know where did she get the courage to hug Jeongyeon, its just that she knows that she need one, to let her know and feel that she has her friends no matter what..

Jeongyeon's Pov

I was trying to calm myself when I heard someones entering the door. I saw Mina looking at me, seems like she's sad or did she cry? But then I was shocked when she suddenly hugged me.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I said
But I just received a stare, she then smile at me and said "Fighting!" then she left.
'That was weird' I thought.
I looked at the sky once more, before leaving the rooftop.
"I love you mom! I miss you so much" i mumbled.

Little did they know, someone saw them. As she was watching at the scenario, her heart suddendly hurt. She then ran away.

Chaeyoung's Pov

It's been a week since that happened. I dont know why but I feel like just don't wanna talk to my hyung. Maybe I was still hurt.

I wanted to calm myself and decided to go to the rooftop, gangs favorite place. As I was about to enter, I heard a familiar voice. I peek a little and saw hyung and Mina.

Upon seeing them, my heart suddenly hurt. Until I saw Mina hug my hyung. I can't accept the fact that Mina's with Jeongyeon. 'That should be me' i thought. I then ran as fast as I could. I just cant let my heart be torn into pieces..