17

After what happened that day, the two are now acting like a couple but are not yet in a relationship.
Some students are squeeling over the two, some are jealous and some are mad. Who wouldn't tho?

The two ignored their surroundings and went straight to their friends.

Little did they know, there is one guy that is falling over heels for Mina and would do anything to get her.
As he was witnessing the two being lovey-dovey, he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.
'Just wait Jeongyeon!' he turned his back, walked away as he grinned on what he's planning.

Chaeyoung's Pov

Finals are fast approaching and thank God we made it to the finals..

We are at the cafeteria as we are waiting for Mina and Jeongyeon. I wonder if they are together. Mina should be here with her friends now..

Suddenly our attention was caught as we saw some students looking at the same direction, some are glaring and some are squeeling. We turned our heads and saw Mina and hyung together..holding hands..

I didn't know how should I react at first but later on, my lips suddenly curved to smile. I guess I finally moved on from her. And as long as hyung is happy and Mina as well, then there's nothing to worry about.

But only for one thing..

This is all new to hyung. I hope she can cope up. I facepalmed my self.

____________________________________

Mina's Pov,

As we are heading to the cafeteria, I can see students looking at us especially to Jeongyeon. I glared back and cling on to Jeongyeons shoulder. It feels surreal.

Jeongyeon didn't officially asked me yet but who cares, she acts like my she's my girlfriend now so shut up you fucking mind.

And wow, our friends are now smirking at us I don't know if what are they up to. I just glared at them.

"So what miracle had happened to the both of you?" God Jihyo asked.
"Yah, unnie are you okay? Does your stomach hurts?" Tzuyu said as she check on JY
"What? Why would it hurt?" JY
"Well you know incase she put some potion into your food" Tzuyu added.

Our friends burst into laughter. Even Jeongyeon wtf. I looked into Tzuyu who is now laughing at her lame joke, then she stopped.

"Mina unnie I'm just kidding, I don't wanna die yet" she said.
I laughed. Scared little puppy.
"It's okay haha I'm just kidding too, you look so scared" I said then pull Tzuyu into hug.

"Yaaah! We're together but you didn't even hug me." Jeongyeon pouts.

"EWWWW" our friends says simultaneously.
"Stop it Jeongyeon! I might vomit!" Nayeon.
"Doesn't suit you haha!" Sana
"Yeah that's new! We should celebrate btw" Dahyun
"I want Jokbal!" Momo
"Hajima! We should atleast congratulate hyung, it's her first you know!" Chaeyoung then laughed. More of like teasing her unnie.
"Listen children! This ain't joke okay? You two should know each other more. Look for each other. Love one another. And be happy." God Jihyo.

Silence.

"I think I wanna cry". Tzuyu said wiping her fake tears.