18

Weeks passed and Jeongyeon and Mina are doing well.. not until this day.

Jeongyeon sighed, lying from her bed and clicked her tounge. She rolled and got off from her bed.
Since the day that the two have been acting like a couple, Jeongyeon seems to be confused. Not totally confused but enough to think about it, she thought that it is too early for them.

She got up and drove herself away from home...away from anyone. She wanted to free herself this time. She wants to be alone and forget about all the negative thoughts.

Meanwhile, Mina is now frustrated walking back and forth while looking at her mobile.. It's already 10 am and she didn't got a respond from Jeongyeon. It's unusual for Jeongyeon to get up late. And it's now driving her insane.. She called her several times but she's unattended.

Jeongyeon on the other hand, as she wants to be alone, she turned off her mobile not wanting to be disturbed. She knows that Mina will surely get mad at her. Just this once, she thought.

As she was looking at the beautiful sight of the sunset, she opened her beer to capture and feel this moment. She sighed deeply as she sip her beer. That one sigh can describe how does she feel right now.

The way the sun is waving her goodbye and soon will be replaced by darkness..

Darkness...

One word yet terrifying to even just think about it..
She couldn't stop thinking at what happened to her past. And maybe that's one reason why she's confused right now..
The trauma she'd been through, the thought that it will happen to her one day..
The thought that her loved ones will leave her again just like what happened to her mother..

But despite that worst nightmare, since Mina came to her life, she suddenly grow. She's like the sun that the flowers needed for them to survive. The sun that will light up your world. The sun that will bring color to your surroundings.. The sun that can beat darkness.
That can beat the old and lonely Jeongyeon.
So that's the reason why all of a sudden, she fell for Mina.
The happiness she feels when Mina is around. The fulfillment she got when she's with her..
That no word can describe how she fvcking love Mina....

It's been a week now since Jihyo adviced them and she took it seriously. She got a point she thought. They should've atleast know each other more.

The thought that she didn't even asked Mina officially is now driving her insane. She just don't know how and what to do.

Yes, she does love Mina it's just that insecurities are now killing her. Is she good enough for her? Does she deserve Mina? What if one day, Mina will suddenly fall out of love? And found a new one?  It will be the end of her. And just by thinking of it, her heart hurts like someones trying to squeeze it.
She didn't want to ruin her mood and so she drank all her beer.

It's already 8pm. Jeongyeon can now feel the beer kicking in her system. She opened her mobile.

'30 missed call'
'53 messages'

All from Mina.

She just cursed. And didn't want to talk to Mina when she's wasted. So she called Jihyo instead and asked her to pick her up.

"I'm sorry Mina" she mumbled as she stumbled on the ground.

____________________________________

Hey guyss! How is it so far? Hehe😅

Thankyou for reading and voting!

Do you have any suggestion on what will I put next chapter? Feel free to send me a message.
Lovelots guys!
We're currently on top and I'm so grateful you liked it.
-Aki