12

Meanwhile, their school will be holding a dance competition to whoever wins will represent their school for the upcoming ISAC 2019.  Single, Duo or Group may do.

When the girls heard the news, Momo suddenly went jumping around like a kid. Ofcourse they knew she can dance so well..
And since they just met Mina a month ago, they didn't know that she can also dance as gracefull as Momo.

Mina wanted to join the group but she was too shy to ask. And so Jihyo did ask her.

"Hi Mina! You heard the news right? Wanna join us?" Says thomas

But before Mina could answer her, she's thinking if she'll give it a try. After a hundred of thoughts, she then smiled and nod to Jihyo..

The girls are now heading to the practice room. They will be joining the competition but they will be a group. (Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo Mina and Dahyun)

As they were practicing their concept, Mina didn't know that Sana invited the three. Well she does want to show off to Tzuyu as usual.

Mina's Pov

We are now practicing when I heard the door open. I didn't bother to look who it was. We just continue dancing. But as I turned around, there's Jeongyeon looking at us. I mean looking at me. We just stared for a minute. She wasn't saying anything. She was just looking at me. I just shrugged it off and focus on my practice..

After an hour of practicing, we decided to take a rest. I was drinking water when I caught Jeongyeon looking at me again but then she looked away. I don't know if my eyes are only tired or am i seeing her blushed.

"Mina, you didn't told us that you dance so well" Momo said as she giggled and hugged me.
"Uhm, not really hehe. I was doing ballet for almost 11 year. I guess I was just used to it". I said shyly.

Jeongyeon's

So she does ballet for 11 years now. No wonder she danced liked that and why she walks like that. I thought to myself and didn't know that I was smiling.

"Unnie, why are you smiling?" Says Dahyun.
"Huh? Uhm I just got a text from my sister which is a good news" i lied. 'fvck'

I don't know why, but when Mina turned and smiled to me, my heart skipped a beat. The way she smile, the way her eyes smile along with her lips. Her nose, her moles. It's just so... Perfect.
Stuck from that view, I just smiled back at her. She's too perfect to just ignore. Then I saw her blushed and looked away.

I snapped when I remember that Chaeyoung was with me. I looked at her and she's looking at our direction. I saw her type something to her cellphone.

From Smol:
Hyung, I wanna talk to you. Rooftop. Now.

After she excused herself, I soon followed her.

We are at the rooftop now, we were just looking at the sky. Then she start.

"Hyung, I know I told you I like Mina. I wanted to give it a try, I wanted to make her mine and make her happy because I know for myself that I like her." She said

"But as much as I wanted to, I cant hide the fact that she didn't even notice me. She's into someone right now" she added.

'Is she in a relationship now?' I thought. But i let Chae finished

"It hurts, but isn't it this way? As the song goes 'when you love someone you gotta learn to let them go' I know it sounds Oa but I realized, I am being selfish." she continued as she let out a small laugh.

She then looked at me.

"I know she likes someone and I envy that person so much. I wish I was her". She said as she cried and hugged me.

I was confused on why she's telling me this but I just hug her back knowing that she needs someone right now.. I patted her head.

"I hope that someones worth for her" I said.

She looked at me again and she just cried and cried.