9

Jihyo's Pov

We were just helping our guests when we heard a loud noise. We went to the garden area and saw Jeongyeon fighting Baron's gang
And yeah we're late since Baron's gang are now down, I called the police.

I saw Mina on the corner, hugging her knees and she really looks scared. She's crying when Jeongyeon came to her. Though I heard Mina did touch Jy lately, I was still shock witnessing her hugging Jeongyeon, and the other one just stayed like that. She didnt even stop Mina. I can see Jeongyeon too was shock but then recovered fast, and she just let Mina until she's okay.

'Is it possible? Does Jeongyeon finally opened her heart?' I asked myself. Well this scenario is really worth seeing. You can see Jeongyeon at peace, not even complaining. And now she's smi-... Wait? Am I seeing it right? Jeongyeon smiled?? OMG

Jeongyeon's Pov

What am I feeling right now? Why does my heart suddenly beat fast? Why do I feel like I want to hug her back? Why is it I am smiling?? Why am i loving this? Many questions are now running through my head.

After the 3minute hug, I awkwardly step back.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yes, thankyou Jeongyeon. Are you hurt?" Mina said
"Nope, I'm fine." I replied not looking at her.
"You always got yourself hurt because of me", teary eyed Mina
I quickly glance at her
"N-no! It's not your fault. You never asked for it, it's just that I wanted to. You're our friend you know!" I said.
"I'm really sorry. I swear I will look for myself from now on!" Mina says.
I just nod at her.

The way she talks, the way she cries, the way she apologize., Why am I loving her voice. Why am I being like this? Why do I feel like I want to protect her at all cost? Am I falling for her? But that can't be. I just met her like a month ago. Whatever. Maybe because she's our friend.