Author's Note

Hey guys!
Sorry to disappoint those of you who thought this was an update😅
But don't worry I'm working on it and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.52K?!?!??!?! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING SERIOUSLY!!!!!
So I thought of doing this little q/a so we could get to know each other a bit and feel free to share you POVs as well, I am looking forward to those!
So here goes nothing!

1. Eheheh...Won't be revealing that right now but I am going to add a character by the same. Sooo, will let you know thennn.

2. I am 5'4

3. 15

4. 10th May

5. Sort of between hazel and light brown.

6. Black

7. Caribbean Blue, Royal purple, Turqouise and the classics; Black and White

8. Almost everything my mom cooks.

9. Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen, Can't help falling in love- Elvis Presly, High hopes- Panic! At the Disco, Stand by Me- Ben E king, See you again- Charlie Puth, I'm in love with a monster-Fifth Harmony and almost everything by Shakira.

10. Sherlock, Doctor Who, Lucifer, TVD, TO, TUA, Good Omens and Gotham.

11. HARRY POTTER,PIRATES OFTHE CARIBBEAN, MARVEL, DC, FAST AND FURIOUS FRANCHISE, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, THE MASK, THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA, MIB, STAR TREK, NARNIA,HOBBIT AND LOTR, SHREK, THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD and TERMINATOR (Yes, I know I'm a huge geek and the list is too long)

12. HARRY POTTER (Duh), Everything by Rick Riordan, Books by Agatha Christie (Particulary Murder on the Orient Express & And then there were none), Books by Dan Brown, The Devil Wears Prada, Macbeth, GOT, The picture of Dorian Grey and HOOBIT&LOTR.

13. Freddie Mercury, Shakira, Selena Gomez, Anne Marie, Elvis Presley and LM.

14. Male- Johnny Depp, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, RDJ, Keanu Reeves  and Hugh Jackman.
Female- Angelina Jolie, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Scarlett Johansson and Deepika Padukone.

15. Haha, single as always.

16. Haven't had it yet.

17. My Grandfather

18. I want to Break Free- Queen

19. I had fishes.

20. Physics and Literature.

21. ACCT

22. 80%

23. Samsung Galaxy S6

24. Will reveal later

25. To my friend- Are you Crazy?!

26. Not as of yet.

27. I honestly don't know... but 2 maybe?

28. Pinterest and Wattpad.

29. Taurus

30. Summer Vacations😂

31. Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston and Tom Holland.

32, Blue tank top and magenta bottoms.

33. Bored.

34. To travel the entire world.

35. I have a group of close friends not a best friend.

36. I have no idea.

37. Almost every sports except basketball and cricket.

38. One

39. I am not sure.

40. A 7? I think?

41. Not in the conventional sense.( haha)

42. Autumn.

43. Europe

44. "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."- Doctor Seuss.
"I hope to arrive to my death late, in love and a little drunk."- Atticus.
"Live your life by a compass not a clock."
"When it feels scary to jump, that's exactly when you jump."

45. I would like to travel the whole world, but at the moment I really want to visit Greece.

46. The world has been taken over by aliens.

47. Maybe

48. No

49. Haha I'm only 15. So no.

To be honest my personality is quite ever-changing. One moment I'm this old-school person who wants to sit by a warm fireplace in a comfortable armchair with a good book in hand, maybe a nice drink  while it's raining outside along with frequent  lightening and thunder. The next moment I am a person who'll, given the chance, just take off on a motorbike wearing a leather jacket and combat boots
Yes, I know I am crazy and I am a very critical person (as remarked by my parents and my friends). And yes, I fully agree (haha). I can come out as cold and arrogant but I just am not too social- I am quite a reserved person and most of the time people don't know what is going on in my head *sinister laugh* (haha jk), I CANNOT BE AROUND CROWDS and I CANNOT tolerate their incessant noise. I HATE nicknames and I hate "slangs".

So, this was all I had to share. I would love to see your responses and I'm working on the next chapter.

Till then,
Nox