4. Group B

I walked down the hall awkwardly to math class. Chandler walked in first, me following behind.
Chandler sat by Sam leaving me alone.
Great...
I sat down with and empty chair next to me and started unloading my backpack.I looked around and saw 4 guys Chandler, Sam, and to two others.
One had black hair with a blue stripe down the middle and an eyebrow ring on his face.
And another had fake glasses, shaggy brown hair with tattoos going up and down his arms.
Being the social beast that I am...
I just sat at my desk and read.
A minute later a girl walked in with a lit cigarette in her mouth.
She had these eyes, strangest...yet best I'd ever seen. They were so brown...black almost,but with flecks of green streaming through.
"Hi boys." She said while blowing smoke out of her mouth.
"Hey Dann." They all mumbled, not really paying attention. She sat next to me.
Oh god.
Don't be weird.
Don't be weird Carmin.
"What's your name?" She said popping her cigarette back in.
"Carmin." I say quietly.
"I'm Danni" She said fearlessly, tossing her hair over her shoulder.
"What's her name?" The kid with the glasses from across the room shouted.
The blue striped hair boy looked up.
"Carmin." Danni said loudly back.
"Well it's great to have another girl in the group." She said hugging me, making me flinch before patting her back twice with my finger.
She walked over to Sam and sat in his lap, kissing him. Chandler walked over and sat by me.
I looked over at Danni and Sam.
"That escalated quickly." I giggled
"Yeah that's just how they are." He said, scratching his neck. I turn and look at them once more, giving a disgusted look.
I turned and looked back at and he was just staring at me, giving me an 'on edge' feeling.
"What are you looking at?" I asked.
"You?" He said as a question.
The teacher came in, handed out work sheets then left.
"That's it?" I asked
"Yeah?" He asked as if that's normal.
He folds the paper and shoved it in his pocket and I slipped mine into my book bag. I watch some of the others just throwing it away.
"So what do you usually do around here anyways?" I asked.
I looked over at Danni and Sam with their tongues down eachothers throats.
Gross.
And the two other boys were arm wrestling.
Chandler shrugged pulling out his ringing phone.
"Yeah sure, but can I bring my friend Carmin? She's the new meat around here."
"Yeah whatever. Okay thanks bye." He said hanging up.
"What was that all about?" I asked in a snappy time.
"We're going to a party tonight." He said with a sky smirk.

•••••
Yeah I know these old chapters are short but beat with me and they'll get a lot better.