5. Intoxicated

Me and Chandler walked into our rooms. I walked in alone sighing. This is so much different than back home.
I decided to text Hunter, in attempts to make me feel less homesick.
(C-Carmin H-Hunter)
C- Hey asshole.
H- Hi bitch...hows everything going?
C- Okay ,I think I have a few friends. Well I guess you could call them friends. Maybe idk.
H- Awesome, has anything else happened?
C- Well I'm going to a party with my friend Chandler.
H- Don't get pregnant or drugged! Stay safe, love you!
I drop my phone on my bed and walk into the bathroom. I take a shower and change into black shorts and an old band shirt. I walk out and see Chandler and Danni on my bed watching a YouTube video.
This could be fun...
I do my best to keep quiet and make myself unnoticed.
"Boo!" I screamed, jumping onto the end of the bed, making Chandler drop his phone on his face.
"Fuck...hey Carmin." He said, shutting his phone off and shoving it into his pocket.
Danni pulled out her phone and said
"Sam is out front...lets go."
-
We got to the large house with music booming out of it that could be heard from a mile away.
Chandler grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. There were people every where giving me anxiety.
He handed me a cup with water in it. I took a drink and I started gagging. It burned going down my throat, giving me a headache.
"What was that?" I groaned, setting it down.
"Vodka?" Chandler said gulping his with no problem.
He handed me another, and I looked up at him in disgust.
"It'll get better." He laughed.
One drink led to another and it did burn less and the headache went away. I saw people in a circle an I went and sat down by chandler.
"What are we doing?"I giggled, not really aware of what was going on.
"Spin the bottle" He grumbled putting his arm around my waist. I looked down at it and shrugged.
A girl that looked like a hooker spun the bottle and it landed on Chandler.  He smirked and leaned in happily kissing her. I frown at this.
Chandler spun it and it landed on me.
I looked at him and before I could say anything he kissed me,he licked my bottom lip and pulled back smirking. I could taste alcohol on his mouth and had to hold back a gag.
I rolled my eyes and just played the game.
...
The party ended and let's just say I was no where close to sober.
Chandler walked me back to my room. Half carrying me. I jumped on my bed laying down and he layed next to me.
I giggled and pulled on his overgrown hair.
He smirked and kissed me. I kissed back,his tounge pressed against my lip begging for and entrance.
I laughed, accidentally giving him the entrance he wanted. I flipped on top of him, straddling his hips.
I dipped down kissing him one more time before he rolled me off him.
"Go to sleep." He laughed.
I did just that.
-
I woke up with a major head ache. I groaned, pressing my forehead into my palm.
"Hangover?" Chandler said smirking, looking perfectly fine.
"No more like I just woke up and felt the wrath of Satan in my brain." I say, giving him a glare.
Chandler held up his hands in defense.
His phone rang making my head erupt again.
I groaned slamming down on my bed.
He was saying stuff on the phone that I couldn't understand with my headache.
He pushed me over laying next to me.
"We're going out with Danni and Sam later." He grumbled.
"Nah. I don't wanna." I said in a whiny voice.
He sighed getting up, coming back with pills and water. I took the pain killers washing them down with water.
Chandler dipped down kissing me.
I closed my eyes wanting to sleep.
I heard him chuckle and say "Good Night Carmin, sweet dreams."