Kim Seokjin (BTS)

"Nice to meet you all! I am Park Y/N and I will be your self-defense training for the rest of your time here. If you need to know something about me or something about self-defense or other things I am willing to answer it." the people in the class nodded as then a knock on the door interrupted the class for a bit.

"I am sorry for being late training I didn't mean it to happen."

"Why are you late this time Seokjin?"

"Traffic."

"Bad liar. But fine I was about to start." he nodded quickly, put on the right shoes before standing next to one of the other classmates he had. Then the training began and the people seemed to enjoy it actually.

First warming up, then trust and eventually self-defense. All of them were doing great as then one of them asked you something you were used to getting asked.

"Why are you doing this?" it was a simple question and every time people thought it would be something with money or fame but no. Your answer was very different from that.

"I am doing this because a lot of things can go wrong you know? You can get attacked, kidnapped, raped, killed or assaulted. You make it but those things do happen outside. I want people to be prepared in those situations. Being able to save yourself is an important part of your life." the people looked at you in wonder as then the bell rang alarmingly that the class was over. Everyone talked about what you said.

Looking around you noticed how they were changing so you had begun to clean up a bit already. Slowly but surely they had begun packing their bags and walking out of the gym room you used for it. Turning around you looked around saw that everyone had gathered at the door. Waving them goodbye they left but you called someone back.

"Seokjin can you stay for a bit? I want to talk to you." he nodded and walked back. Placing his bag down the both of you sat down on the floor as he looked down and fiddled with his hands. "What is going on Seokjin? You are lacking attention, you are always late and you used to be so happy to be in this class but now not anymore. And I worry about your health since I have seen you getting stiff and getting more bruises." he sighed and looked even more down.

Then soft sobs were able to be heard from him. Tears fell to the ground and you sat next to him and gave him a hug. Trying to comfort him you caressed his back. He clenched your shirt and cried against your chest. The sobbing didn't seem to have an end for some reason. After half an hour it quiets down and you looked at him.

"Tell me Seokjin... I can help."

"How can you ever help? You are just a stupid self-defense teacher!" his outburst didn't shock you but it did hurt you. His eyes went big when he noticed what he said. "I-I didn't mean i-it. S-sorry."

"Don't apologize Seokjin but I have more experience than you think and I can help." he sighed once again and looked at you as he wiped his tears.

"It is just that some gang has been nagging me and wanting my money and when I try to fight back I get up hurt even more." you nodded and listened to his story.

"Where is the gang located? And their name?"

"South East of Seoul and their name is eagle eye. Why do you want to know?" he looked at you with curiosity.

"I know that gang but well let me help you with it okay?" he nodded and smiled. "Come on get up, we will get started immediately." you both got up and you began to teach him all of the tricks you knew.

Weeks passed by and he had followed your advice for him to take the other route till he was strong enough.

His strength and insight had shot up as he now was on top of the class. Almost a year had passed and he thought he was ready but he would never be ready is what you knew.