Lee Dong Min (astro) ff pt1

!!WARNING!! dear people, please be cautious with this chapter! It contains mentions of the following: suicidal thoughts, self-harm, depression, and abuse. If you have anything from the above I won't say for you to seek to help cause it is your own choice. But please be careful.

Hospital... It wasn't the best place to be for you but still, you were there very often. Not because you work there neither because you always get hurt. It had a much worse cause you had to be there. It all started too early in life and got worse every day.

A few hours earlier
You thought the worse would be over now it was finally weekend, but the truth ain't that way for your luck. As you were walking through the park you saw a someone drawing and a group approaching the person but you ignored thinking they were friends. You were looking over your shoulder when you saw that the group had left the person behind, again thinking of nothing you walked to another part of the park. You walked by the lake and then to your house after staring at the fish for a while.

When you got home nobody was there. It was around 4:45 pm so you made dinner for yourself not thinking your parents would come home. When you were done cooking dinner at 5:27 pm your parents came in from work. They weren't happy, to begin with. They smelled the food and stormed to the kitchen where you were eating the food you made. They didn't look very happy to see that you had not made any food for them.

"You ungrateful brat!" your father yelled. You didn't think much of it and kept eating. "Continuing to eat huh?" he looked angrier and without any time to react, you felt his fist on your cheek. You fell off the chair but quickly got up while you held your hand against your red growing cheek.

"Father!" you semi yelled at him. He didn't expect any word back from you so he grabbed you by your hair. You didn't scream cause you were still willed with anger. "Let me go you psycho!"

Now your mother came in it too after seeing the situation unfold. "Sweetheart let go, Y/N couldn't know when we came back right?" she asked you and you nodded heavily. He let you go but still gave you a punch in the face making you stumble back. "Derrick!" your mother slapped him on the face making him come back to his senses. He looked at you but you just walked back, turned around and ran to your room. "Look what you did." your mother wasn't happy about it.

Even though life should be fun it wasn't in any way for you. You were broken in a broken family. Falling apart in this world. After Derrick had hit you, you took a shower and looked at the shining of the mirror, but rather what was laying behind it. You stopped the shower and dried yourself while dressing into your underwear. You grabbed the shining from behind your mirror and felt the sharpness of it. It was still sharp, a bit the blood was still on it from last time. You sighed while closing your eyes, feeling the blade against your skin multiple times.

You cleaned the blade and put it back while bandaging your cuts. 'Soon' you thought for yourself. That night you tried to get some sleep while you heard your parents argue. You sighed and waited till you knew for sure they were asleep. You dressed into sweatpants and a big oversized sweatshirt. You didn't grab any shoes or anything else. You softly walked trought the house and out of the front door. You were outside and smelled the fresh night air. You started to walk to your end destination.

While walking through the streets you saw a man waiting outside a house while suitcases were thrown down. You walked around the house with a big curve so they wouldn't see you. You walked to the bridge and looked down in the water seeing it rush down to lower ground taking everything that would fall in it. You didn't know how long you stared at it but it made you calmer than you thought. Your feet began to grow cold since you didn't wear any shoes. You looked at them and moved your toes, thinking it was funny you laughed a bit. You started to climb. You reached the other side of the railing, you felt adrenaline taking over your body. You turned around and saw someone running towards you. You let your hands go and let yourself fall backward. The person had reached you but failed to grab anything you were wearing. You smiled and cried while you finally started to feel free. But then the person jumped after you but in a safer way.