❦ Chapter 70 ❦

Kim Taehyung

The two twins discussed loudly in the hallway, didn't really care about their mean words and at one point of the conversation, they even screamed a few swear words, whereupon Jeongguk covered my ears so I couldn't understand them anymore. Anyway, Kihyun pointed to the stairs at the end and probably demanded that his twin sister should go upstairs.

She stomped with her right foot on the floor once and then hit Kihyun with her shoulder before she walked upstairs. Jeongguk removed his hands from my ears and placed them on my delicate shoulders.

Innocently, I stared at Kihyun who sighed annoyed and placed one hand on his neck to stroke it. "Gosh, this girl is going to kill me some day", he grumbled and returned to the living room, where he sat down on the sofa to take a deep breathe. Jeongguk let go of me to sit down on the sofa with his cousin, which I did too immediately.

Jeongguk put his arm around me and hugged me tightly, whereupon I placed my head on his muscular chest and closed my eyes with pleasure as he stroked my back with one hand.

"Calm down, cousin", Jeongguk rolled his eyes and grinned, boxing with his free hand against the shoulder of Kihyun, who had annoyingly crossed his arms in front of his chest, "She always was like that. Most likely, she will stab you with her high heels tomorrow, so be careful. Irene had always more fire under her butt than you"

Unbelieving, Kihyun pulled up an eyebrow and wasn't very enthusiastic about what Jeongguk just had said.

"Excuse me?", Kihyun snorted, "What the fuck, you are the one who is slowly losing his evil reputation at school. Watch out, or you will become a little submissive puppy like Taehyung"

Outraged, I blew up my cheeks. I wasn't a submissive puppy at all!

"Meanie..", I grumbled and then looked up in Jeongguk's face, who didn't defend me - as I honestly expected - but grinned at me instead. "You may sleep on the floor. I don't want to cuddle with you tonight, Jeongguk"

Therefore, I  pushed his arm away my shoulder and lifted myself up from the sofa to leave the living room stubbornly, going upstairs. I preferred to go to bed instead of listening to them.

"Wait.... What?", Jeongguk shouted stunned, then I also heard him following me upstairs with fast, heavy steps, "Kim Taehyung, you can't do that!"

Without going any further, I opened the door and slammed it right in Jeongguk's stupid but absolutely hot face. I had meant my threat completely seriously.

Jeongguk didn't deserve to cuddle with me!

✧*:.。.

Yoo Kihyun

With a smile on my lips, I watched my cousin who follow Taehyung. If I was honest, I still couldn't believe that Jeongguk had gotten involved with someone again after this shitty accident. Nevertheless, Jeongguk was quite stupid. He treated Taehyung like his boyfriend but always claimed that they weren't in a relationship, only friends who were pretty close.

Actually, I really wanted to punch him in his face, but since he was my cousin unfortunately, I couldn't beat him.

But Taehyung had a really good personality and I didn't want him to be a victim of Jeongguk's bad mood and his shitty past, which is still haunting him. The little boy didn't deserve to get hurt. Eventually, he made Jeongguk smile and make him dependent on himself.

My cousin had never been so dependent on one of his fuck buddies as Taehyung now. The way Jeongguk growled at me when I stared at Taehyung confirmed my opinion all more. Jeongguk wanted Taehyung more than anything in the world.

I understood that Jeongguk didn't want to know anything about love after this fucking accident, but he couldn't think of the past forever. Didn't he see that Taehyung still suffered in some way from not being able to introduce Jeongguk as his boyfriend?

If Jeongguk really was that blind, I'll smack my stupid cousin so hard that his cheek will shine in all red tones that exist. Although I didn't know Taehyung that well and we were just good friends, I still wanted him to be happy all the time.

I owed him that. After all, he had made Jeongguk happy again after such a long time.

"Was that the boy you told me about, brother?", Irene asked, who had put on comfortable clothes new and tied her dark hair into a messy bun. Actually, I was surprised that she was nice to me, but tomorrow, when she will see all the photos of her friends on Instagram, she will chase me with her high heels through the house to cut my eyes out.

Well, my little sister was a damn little beast. Irene sat down next to me on the sofa, but still threw a look into the bright hallway.

"Yes, that's him. His name is Taehyung and...", I briefly broke up my sentence as Taehyung and Jeongguk finally came downstairs. It didn't look like reconciliation because Taehyung completely ignored Jeongguk who wanted to apologize.  A smile crept on my lips and Irene had to grin, too.

,,...He gave Jeongguk his smile back that he lost after her accident"

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: 🤭🤭🤭✨♥️💕
I couldn't sleep so I decided to update this book a second time ;3
I really hope you liked it uwu ♥️💕✨

~ ggukstaee 🌺