❦ Chapter 78 ❦

Kim Taehyung

With an unsure feeling in my stomach, I finally passed the written exam to my teacher Mr. Kim Namjoon, who put it on a pile next to his papers before I slowly left the class. I owned too small painkillers, which I had taken this morning, that I could walk without any help. If I hadn't take them, I would certainly still be lying in bed, complaining about the shitty pain in my butt.

After Jeongguk and I slept together, we showered before he finally drove me home again. There was a tiny tension between us, but Jeongguk overlooked the kiss with Kihyun, which made me quite relieved. At least, Jeongguk also realized that he had been sitting on his cell phone too much and should have returned my kiss at the stadium.

Nevertheless, Jeongguk would keep an eye on Kihyun.

"Hey, you two~", I greeted Yoongi and Jimin with a sweet smile, sitting down on the cold bench despite the slight pain in my abdomen. Both were still eating and probably talking about a boring teacher, almost everyone at school, except of Lee Chaerin. They were rather afraid of her.

"Taehyungie~", Jimin grinned, supporting his head with one hand before wiggling with his eyebrows once, "How are the things between you and Jeongguk?"

"Right!", Yoongi crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked at me with a stern look, "You're not telling us anything about your relationship!"

But when I tried to open my mouth, I was interrupted by an evil smiling Jimin who took a sip of his ice tea and then mumbled, "They surely have sex almost every second. That's why Taehyung won't tell us anything."
I almost choked on my own salvia. We didn't fuck every second!

We cuddled sometimes, chatted with each other for hours about some things in our everyday life or watched a movie. If we had sex once in a while, it would only be on the weekends if we had some free time together. "That's not true at all...!", I disagreed and blew up my cheeks.

Yoongi and Jimin had a huge spot in my heart, they were my best friends after all, but no matter what you did, they always managed to think in a pervert way. Once, Yoongi had told me that he was sexually aroused when Jimin touched a water bottle or sucked on some ice cream.

Even while eating, the two didn't hold back. Yoongi had bit his lips excited, when Jimin put some mayonnaise on his hamburger. Afterwards, the two had disappeared together in the toilet. Meanwhile, I was no longer surprised that they thought that way in almost every situation - everywhere and at any time.

"Oh come on, you know our relationship better than we do", Jimin left his drink pack with the ice tea on the table and dedicated himself to his sandwich, which he had bought in the cafeteria.

"Yes, but I wish for nothing more than that you leave me alone with your dumb stories. You have already fucked me up enough", I snorted stubbornly and then unpacked my lunch box, which I had made for myself quickly this morning after getting up.

Yoongi and Jimin just laughed, giving each other a short kiss on the lips, then we talked about normal things. Meanwhile, I ate my little fruit salad, which was in a small plastic bowl. Yoongi and Jimin weren't my best friends for nothing. Sure, they were pretty filthy and dirty, but when you needed them because you had a bad time or something, they were there for you.

Not to forget, they helped me getting a little bit closer to Jeongguk.

Just when I wanted to drink my apple juice, the bottle was suddenly taken out of my hands. But it wasn't Yoongi and Jimin, it was a person behind me. And that person was Jaebum. I gasped loudly for air and it became deadly silent in the whole cafeteria. All students looked over at us.

"Good to see you again, Kim...", Jaebum growled angrily and crushed the bottle with his bare fist, so the apple juice flowed out over the edges.

"J-Jaebum...", I whimpered nervously and squealed as he suddenly grabbed my collar. Yoongi intervened immediately by standing up and trying to get Jaebum's hand off me.

"What the fuck are you doing, Jaebum!?", Yoongi growled angrily , "Do you want to start a fight here in front of all these people, or what?! You will be directly suspended and you certainly don't want that, so let him go!"

But Jaebum was much too angry, he just pushed Yoongi away with ease before he punched me in the face - hard and merciless.

The whole cafeteria gasped for air. I screamed in pain and was shocked that Jaebum really hit me in front of all the students. Normally, he would beat up his victims behind our school or in lonely alleys where nobody could see him. That he did this in public was quite a shock for me.

Fortunately, a few students stood up and ran to me to pull Jaebum away from me.

But suddenly, Jeongguk appeared next to me, clenching his hand to a fist and punching Jaebum in the face with all his strength, so Jaebum fell back against the table and screamed out loud so you could hear it in the whole cafeteria. I, on the other hand, was pushed back onto the bench and blushed when I realized that Jeongguk had protected me in front of all those students.

I felt how stunned everyone was, that Jeon Jeongguk, who didn't really care about anybody else, had punched Jaebum in to protect me.

Jeongguk's vein on his neck pulsated strongly and he looked pretty angry. He grabbed Jaebum by the collar with his strong hand and then growled huskily, "Didn't I tell you to keep your fucking hands off Kim Taehyung?"

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: I was really bored, so here is a new update for you (even tho it's shitty - I'm really sorry) 🥺😣😔
I actually was about to watch Stranger Things with my big brother, but now he is sleeping in his bed and I'm all alone •-•

~ ggukstaee 🌺