❦ Chapter 84 ❦

Kim Taehyung

"Did I already mention that you're fucking incredible in bed?", Jeongguk grinned and gently massaged my bare thigh, which made me wheeze a bit. I could only nod and let this little torture happen. I couldn't defend myself anyway. But before Jeongguk even touched my dick, he amused let go of me and left me lying on his bed, which made me sulk a bit.

He should continue, it felt so good after all. But Jeongguk wanted to tease me again... As always.

"I'm going to take a shower, baby. Go to my studio and turn on my PC. I want to show you something", Jeongguk grinned and went fully naked, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, out of his room. With a smile on my lips, I watched the play of his hard muscles until Jeongguk finally left the room, leaving me behind.

Full of anticipation what would expect me, I finally got up from bed and picked up my boxer shorts from the floor, which I put on and then took a shirt from Jeongguk, which was much too big for me again.

After that, I left Jeongguk's bedroom and walked down the hall, past the bathroom door where Jeongguk was showering -the rush of water confirmed this- and finally entered the room, where Jeongguk and I had worked together for several weeks to finish our project. Lots of memories were produced here.

Especially the day, when he sit me down on his broad desk and asked what was wrong with me, as I was quite depressed, was the day, I remembered the most. And I just love every moment with Jeongguk...

With a smile on my face, I sat down in the big desk chair and turned around a little, leaned my head back and sighed contentedly when I noticed that the chair was so much more comfortable than I thought at first.

I need one like this at home too, because I usually couldn't sit on my chair for too long because my ass would hurt afterwards. I turned on the PC, as Jeongguk wanted me to do, and watched the screen slowly lighting up. There was a lot of stuff on the desk to mix and record music with.

Jeongguk's great passion was singing, he had told me.

With my index finger, I drove over a kind of small keyboard until my attention was drawn to something new. It was a small black book, which was lying behind a candle, but the corner of a photo was sticking out. And exactly this had drawn my attention to this booklet.

Normally I wasn't the kind of person who would snoop around in other people's books, but Jeongguk wouldn't mind if I looked at a photo. After all, he had shown me some pictures too, so it shouldn't bother him for sure.

Therefore, I grabbed the small picture and pulled it out of the booklet until I finally held it in both my hands and took a look at it.

I frowned and studied the picture a little bit. On the picture was Jeongguk, who had put his arm around a girl who had leaned against his chest and looked into the camera with her bright smile. I couldn't say exactly when the photo was taken, but Jeongguk looked young.

I estimated him to be 16 or 17 years old. The girl next to him was just as old as him probably and she really beautiful, I had to admit that.

She had long, blond hair that was probably dyed. In addition, she had made herself up discreetly, but it looked absolutely perfect on her. Although I was a bit jealous inside because Jeongguk hugged her so tightly, the picture didn't have to mean anything. The two could also be just best friends or relatives.

Before I create a drama here, I could just ask Jeongguk who it was. So while I was waiting for Jeongguk, I kept staring at the picture. After a few minutes, I was finally torn from my thoughts when a freshly showered Jeongguk entered the room and stepped to me.

"Hey, Jeongguk~", I raised the photo to point at the girl with my finger, smiling lovingly. Jeongguk shouldn't think I was jealous or something else. "Who is this girl? She is really beautiful...", I smiled, but Jeongguk just turned totally pale.

As if he was rooted, he immediately stopped in front of me, just stared at me in silence with wide shocked eyes, until something like anger began to flash in his dark eyes. He roughly ripped the photo out my hand, whereupon I jerked together in shock and looked into Jeongguk's angry face with a surprised expression.

"Why the fuck are you touching my stuff, huh?! This photo is none of your damn business!", he growled angrily and quickly placed the photo in a compartment of his desk. His reaction gave me goose bumps. He had never spoken to me like that before, even when we couldn't stand each other. That actually hurt.

Why wouldn't he tell me who the girl was?

"W-Why... don't you want to tell me who the girl is?", I muttered with a quiet voice, but Jeongguk roughly hit the table with his fist, whereupon I jerked again in shock.

"I TOLD YOU THAT THIS PHOTO IS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!", his dark, loud voice echoed through the small room and somehow, I felt Jeongguk had something to hide from me. Because he would never have yelled at me if he didn't have a deeper relationship with that girl. As if I caught him doing something forbidden.

"W-Why don't you want to tell me...? I thought we could talk about anything, Jeongguk. If you have a closer relationship with the girl, you can tell-"

However, I couldn't finish my sentence because Jeongguk's palm rushed against my left cheek, whereupon my head flew to the side and a few seconds later, a burning pain appeared on this spot.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Author's note: Don't kill me pls- 😵
I have a pan and I'm going to use it to defend myself sksksksk 🍳

Btw, I'm sorry if I'm acting weird sometimes or do something stupid (posting crazy messages)
I'm just not the type to get attention or have many friends •-•
Therefore, don't hate me please 😟😔 I'm actually friendly-

~ ggukstaee 🌺