Chapter thirteen

Arthur was actually doing really well. He was not drunk yet and stumbling when he came to where I was. "Be careful," I laughed, starting to spin him. "What-ever" He slurred. He was trying to hide that he was starting to get drunk. "Roderich is out first!!" Lucila laughed at him as Elizabeta stopped suddenly  "get up and hurry! Arthur will beat us," Elizabeta begged, but he did not want to move. "Elizabeta is out too!" Lucila called, laughing at her as well. She was just laughing at whoever failed out.

"Arthur is fast; how does he do it?" Daisy could not stop laughing as she chugged the drinks, spinning herself around and trying to catch up to Arthur. However, I saw him stumble as he continued running from the next stop.  I have never seen him drunk, so it is hard to know if he will win or not. Arthur started twirling around at the last post as he threw his arms up in the air. What is wrong with him? What is he doing? Soon enough, he returned to my post again, with daisy falling way behind. "Give me that drink!" Arthur pointed to me, laughing.

"Arthur, you are really drunk," I laughed as he chugged the next five shots down his throat. "Spin me," He sassed, making me nod and spin him around a couple of times. Soon he started to trip over his feet as he tried to run to the next spot. He was looking as if he was talking to himself. I started to laugh, seeing him stumble over himself. "Damn it!!!" Daisy breathed out, finally catching up. "And that Arthur guy wins!!!" Lucila yelled.

"Francis!" Arthur whined, walking towards me. "Yes?" I asked, confused. "Carry me," he laughed, wrapping his arms around my neck. "No, it is my turn to go," I said, pulling away from him. But he did not want to let go. "But Francis," Arthur begged. This time the people filling the drink up would be Lucila, Roderich, Ludwig, and daisy, while Elizabeta called to set. Arthur had thrown himself on the floor, talking to himself. "Wow! All my magical friends are here to see me!" He said happily to himself. What the actual fuck.....

"Okay get ready!" Elizabeta called Gilbert, Yao, Kiku, and I both got in a set position to drink the first shots. "Set!!!" Elizabeta called. "Goooo!!!!!!" She yelled as we started to drink up. The shots burned the back of my throat as I started to spin around. It took a lot for me to get drunk, but the spinning around threw me off. I ran to the next stop, and I could actually hear Arthur cheering for me. It gave me the motivation to go faster. "So I see Arthur gives you motivation, huh Francie pants?" Gilbert laughed beside me as we raced to drink the next shots. Remembering him acting a certain way with Arthur made me want to beat him even more.

"Chill out!!" He yelled as I started running faster to the next stop. It was getting harder to think straight with all of that spinning around and drinking. "You got this, Francis!" Daisy smiled at me as I chugged the next few shots. I had taken so many already, and no wonder people were starting to stumble at this spot. I spun around five times again, noticing Gilbert trying to catch up. Yao and Kiku and fallen out of the race by the second round of shots. "You won't finish that easy," Gilbert laughed.

I started to take off running again to the last spot for shots before I started the second round. "I believe you, Francis!!!" I nearly choked on my drinks hearing Arthur say that in such a sweet and kind tone. "What?" I asked, confused, turning red. "Let me help," Ludwig laughed, spinning me around five times. "Okay..." I laughed, embarrassed as I tried focusing on running. Arthur saying that really threw me off even more. I could not focus straight. I had the urge to go and hug him for some reason. I seriously need to snap out of it!

"Francis takes the lead!!!"  Elizabeta calls as I run to the first spot again to drink more shots. I just need to beat Gilbert. That is all I care about. "You are doing great!" Arthur smiled with a thumbs up drunkenly. I am sure he has no idea what is going on by now. I do not even know if he will last the final round of the game. "Whoa..." I laughed, shaking my head. Things were starting to look funny. "What are you doing?" I looked to Roderich, filling my shot glasses. He looked funny, so I could not help laughing.

"Just hurry already," he said, annoyed, spinning me around, pushing me to go on. I can not lose focus; I must beat Gilbert. I just do not know why I feel the need to beat him so bad. I guess it did piss me off seeing him get along with Arthur. But we are all friends; it does not make sense at all. I finally made it to the last stop. "Just ..... just a few more," I managed to say, drinking the glasses. I have to keep going. Ludwig spun me around, and I nearly fell to the ground.

So I picked up my speed to run to the end as quickly as possible. "Francis is the winner!!!!" Elizabeta yelled happily as I threw myself to the floor, very tired. "In your face Gilbert!" I laughed, pointing the finger at him. He seemed very confused about everything. But I showed him.

"You did great, Francis," Arthur said happily, walking to me. "Thanks," I smiled, patting his head. "What a nice old man," I laughed, fixing his sweater. What a nice one indeed. "Thank you... I do not look a day over thirty," Arthur laughs laying on the ground beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading so far ❤️

Sorry I am late with updates, I am super busy :/