Chapter 1

Y/N POV

"Y/N come on we are going to be late for the event." Lauren yelled.

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror pulling my hair into a bun. I walked out looking at them "Ready." They looked me up and down as I had a blue and black suit on with blue and black loafers.

"What?" I questioned

"Nothing bestie you look really great." They said in unison

"Well she don't look better than your boy daddy Troy." Trot said hyping himself up

"Yea you keep telling yourself that Troy." Lauren said making us all laugh.

We walked out onto the busy streets of New York. we entered the tinted black SUV and headed to our destination. "Yo guys Ariana Grande and her best friend Normani are going to be there." I laughed as Lauren kept scrolling through Normani's page as I would catch a glances of Ariana.

We arrived at the music event, as we got out camera's flashed instantly as we walked down the carpet. We made just in time for the event to begin. I looked around as the host talked but my eyes finally made contact with Ariana as we looked back forth at each other. I smiled slightly as she smiled back and blushed slightly. I was snapped out of trance of us staring when everyone began moving around. I met up with Troy, "Where's Lauren?" I asked as Troy pointed to Normani as Lauren was being the flirt she always was but it was adorable I have to admit.

"Imma go find me a girl wish me luck." Troy said walking off into the crowd.

I stood alone looking around the entire event as multiple celebs would greet me or nod at me. I looked around looking for Ariana but she was nowhere to be found.

"Hi stranger." I felt a tap on shoulder as I looked down.

"Hi. Ariana right?"

"Yes and you?"

"Y/N."

"Cute name. I just wanted to get to know you."

"Well I'm a music producer and I've made music for Iggy, Nicki, etc. You get the picture."

"I've heard a lot of good things about you and wanted to know if you wanted to collab?"

"That would be great beautiful." She blushed at those words.

"You can find me on Instagram but dm me and let me know when you're free handsome. Oh and give me your phone."

I handed her my phone as she put her number into my phone giving it back smiling and walking away.

I looked at the time as it was late and Lauren had text me that her Normani wanted to get to know each other more and took a uber and Troy had took a girl home. I shook my head and walked out of the event thinking heavily about Arianna. I wondered if she liked girls or was she even going to like me. I got into the Limo and made my way back to my apartment that shared with my black pitbull puppy Knight.

I opened the door as he stared jumping on me. "Hi knight." I said looking at him. I walked toward my room as Knight followed me jumping on my bed and laying next to me falling asleep. I scrolled through Instagram and followed Ariana. A few moments I get a direct message from arianagrande.

arianagrande: hi Y/N

me: hi Ariana

arianagrande: you can call me Ari. but I have a question for you handsome.

me: sure anything beautiful.

arianagrande: I'm dropping well planning to drop another album called sweetener.

me: sound great. just let me know when.

arianagrande: ok well ttyl.

me: ok gn.

I got up lighting the blunt I had and started making beats for some songs.

Four hours later

I was still sitting in front of my laptop making beats when I got a phone call from Troy.

"Yo best friend I need you come pick me and Lauren up we gotta get ready for this show tonight in Manhattan."

"Alright I'll be there in twenty." I forget I had a show tonight, I guess having Ari on my mind kinda of blocked my life problems out.

I put on a pair of joggers and a tank top and grabbed Knight.

I walked out of the house and got into my Matte black Range Rover and drove to Lauren and Troy.

I pulled up and saw another girl. "Hey Lauren." I said wondering if that was the girl Lauren was talking too.

"Oh Normani this Y/N, she make you know beats for songs.

"Nice to meet you Normani." I said pulling off back to my apartment to get ready for this show tonight.

We made it back in and I put Knight down letting him play with Normani. I started walking back to room when Lauren followed me.

"Y/N Normani has been texting Ariana about you. I didn't see much but I think Ari likes you." Lauren said looking at me blush.

"I like her Lauren. I just can't get her off my mind."

"I can see that. I need seen this glow in you. Your really happy about this girl." Lauren concluded making me smile.

Ari's POV
I laid in bed after texting Y/N again. She so fucking sexy and I've never anything like her. I need to text Normani.

Me: Remember the girl I was talking to last night?

Bestie🖤: Yes of course you two are absolutely cute. Speaking of which I'm with her right her name is Y/N right?

Me: WHAT!! Your with her right now?

Bestie🖤: Yes and she has show tonight and your coming with her cause after she preforms there's an after party and somethings may go down.

Me: Oh Jesus we have to go shopping Normani. I don't have anything good to wear.

Bestie🖤: We just need something casual and I'll Y/N to drop me off but I won't tell her your coming. I'd to see her face when arrive.

Me: ok love you see you soon bestie

Bestie🖤: love you too see you soon.

Y/N POV

"Y/N I need to go home I need an outfit for your show tonight." Normani asked

"Ok nothing to major just doing the Ep for my album and maybe an afterparty with my tracks playing and some celebs." I said walking out the house with her.

"Some celebs my ass this party is about to be crazy let alone an after party oh boo we have to look good."

"I mean I guess so but you know let's hope it goes well. I mean people like the Ep but I don't know how this is going to go down." I confessed making her laugh

"It's ok Y/N. This show and party will be great." Normani said smiling. "Trust Me."

I nodded. We finally made it downstairs to my Range Rover as we drove down the busy street of New York.

"So you and Ariana?" She asked smiling.

"We are just friends" I smiled blushing slightly.

Normani laughed, "Just friends my ass." We both laughed.

"Well what's up with you and Lauren?" I asked knowing the answer to that.

"We're talking that's all." Normani said smiling.

"Yeah right but here you go. See you later I guess." I said letting her go and heading back to the my apartment.
—————————————————————

So this is rewritten and I getting help from another great author right now. So let's hope this book is great and hope you like loves until next time >3.