Chapter 5

I looked at my girlfriend as she laid there naked as I looked at the missed 5 call from manger. I sighed and looked at her once more thinking how last night was the first time I enjoyed myself and now I'm in a relationship. A bunch of questions began to flood  my head. I got up and headed to bathroom taking a shower before Ari work up. I texted back  my manager.

David: Where are you, you were supposed to be back in Florida a few days ago? Explain now.

Me: It's complicated David I don't have time to explain right now.

David: I brought you Lauren and Troy a ticket back home for tomorrow you may explain when you get into town. Now pack your shit and lock the place up and get back into town we have business to finish.

I threw my phone onto the bed punching the wall waking up Ari by accident.

"What's wrong baby?" She questioned putting on my shirt walking over to me.

"We need to talk." I mumbled sitting on the bed next to her."

"About what?" Her eyes started to tear up a little as I said that breaking my heart even more.

"Umm you know how few days or last week we were talking about where we used to live. Well this is one of my apartments. I have another in Florida and my manager needs me Lauren and Troy back by tomorrow." I said holding my head down.

"Well there's one thing I wasn't honest about either. I live in Los Angeles and me and Normani haven't been back since we met you two." She said stroking my face.

I was angry but not at Ari but the world. "You think you can come to Florida when you wanna start you new album?" I questioned looking at her.

"Of course baby I would love to come to you." Ari smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

"Your amazing." I mumbled as we got more into our kiss. We're we going to fuck again, cause I honestly needed it.

I pressed my semi- hard member against her area as I moved down starting to eat her out.

Ari's POV

Y/N and me finally talked out our difference but I didn't want to leave her not yet at least. She started move down kissing near my area getting me wet as she started to eat me out. I moaned grabbing her wrist as I felt the wet spongy thing slid inside of me making moan louder as she pulled it out and put it back in hitting g spot making me slightly shake. I smiled as I felt the burning sensation in my stomach. I knew the feeling and how familiar it was that I had squirt.

I left the real world as I had that orgasm making snap into my thoughts. It was just in time as I felt a harden but wet member inside of me.

I snapped back into reality biting my lip moaning as Y/N entered inside of me making me tighten up against her shaft as it was painful but felt good. Y/N was my biggest and it took me a minute to get used to it.

"Fuck Y/N don't stop." I moaned gripping the bedsheets.

"Baby you feel so good." She mumbled against my neck kissing it softly. I loved how we had sex. It was like we just couldn't stop and how passionate it is.

"Daddy I'm going to cum don't stop. Please" I moaned out begging Y/N to keep hitting the spot she was hitting.

"Oh fuck I love how you tighten up against me when you cum baby." Y/N said biting my neck leaving a few hickeys.

"Faster daddy faster." I yelled as I was about to cum again.

"I'm going to cum babygirl." She gripped the headboard hitting my g spot a few times making my eyes roll back as we both hit our climaxes at the same time.