Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I was extremely excited for tonights show as I waited in traffic scrolling down Ariana's page looking at all of her picture how a human being like her can be that beautiful. I was highly irritated due to traffic and decided to take a shortcut I knew from when me and Troy were kids running around New York. I made it back to apartment and went to my room and laid in the bed falling asleep for two hours.

Two hours later

It was time for the party and I had on a graphic tee and blue jeans with checkered vans and grabbed a pair of my shades. "You two ready?" I questioned looking at Lauren and Troy who were sitting in the living room playing the Xbox.

"Yea let's bounce." Lauren said getting up.

We walked out onto the busy streets and got in the SUV that was waiting and headed into Time Square to the nightclub.

"So who's all going to be there?" Lauren questioned.

"I have no idea but Normani said she was coming but didn't mention anybody else." I said looking at Lauren.

"Well I guess we'll find out right now." Lauren said as we pulled up to the packed nightclub as women men overflowed trying to get into the club. We all stepped out as camera's flashed and girls and boys screamed our names as we walked in. We made our way through the semi packed club heading to the deck I would preform on setting up my gear.

"Ok so Normani just showed up and need me to show her where we are." Lauren left walking back toward the exit.

"So are you and Ari getting places?" Troy questioned helping me set up.

"Yea I mean she wants me to help her with her newest, well her upcoming album." I said smiling.

"So y'all haven't fucked yet?" Troy crossed his arms looking at me

"What? No Troy I haven't been able to spend a night yet a FULL day with her, so no we haven't...... She's here Tr..." 

Ari's Flashback

I ran to open the door opening it for Normani. "Girl we have to get ready for Y/N's party tonight." Normani said grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going to?" I questioned as she pulled me through my house.

"To your closet for an outfit for today duhhhh." Normani said grabbing my clothes as I sat on my bed scrolling down Y/N ig page making fantasize about more and more about her.

"Ari!!" Normani yelled

"Yes. What. Sorry." I said being snapped out of dirty thoughts

"Put this on girl and stop thinking about Y/N." Normani said making me blush.

"Your one to talk after you fu...."

"Don't finish that statement Ari." Normani said playing pushing me laughing.

"Ok but  did you?" I asked

"Yes and it was sooo good." Normani said making laugh harder

"Good for you girl." I said putting on the outfit. "So how do I look best friend?"

"Damn girl you look good. Y/N is going to be drooling good lord." Normani said smiling and getting into her outfit.

Ari's Outfit