Chapter 9

Ok so you guys are lucky, I get To update tonight. I'm not as flooded as I was before. But hopefully you like this chapter because it isn't edited but I'm really trying my best to give you all more chapters being Im juggling a lot of school work but much love my fellow Ari lovers>3

Y/N's POV

I'm still tired from the previous night and was awaken by my shaft being submerged in Ari's mouth. I woke up as I could feel myself getting closer to my peak and I pulled the cover off her head. "Damn Ari do I ever get...a break?"
She just mumbled "Good Morning daddy."

"Damn Ari can I rest just for- Fuck don't stop." I groaned biting my lip as I started to cum.

"You were saying." She said wiping her mouth as I signaled her to come here.

I picked her up moving her to head level as she was dripping with wetness from giving me head and I let her ride my face. I started to eat her out inserting my tongue in and out of her as she moaned louder and louder.

Ari's POV

"Fuck Y/N." I yelled pulling on the headboard as she kept hitting my g spot making my eyes rolls back as started to feel tightness in my gut when it happened. She finally pushed me there to and made me squirt.

"Fuck baby don't stop!" I yelled as she made me quiver and shake as I fell onto my side.

"Now Good Morning." Y/N said making me smile as she got up and headed to the shower.

I laid in the bed as my body kept aching and I could barely walk or move.

"Daddy come here!" I yelled waiting

"What Ari?" She said standing in front of me with a towel around her waist.

"I need help." I pleaded as she bent down picking me up.

"Well that's what you get for waking me up like that." She said holding me over her shoulder and placed me on the counter.

Few minutes later

"Can you walk now?" She question as she zipped up her pants.

"Yes dummy." I responded slightly still sore but able to walk as I hopped off the counter making a noise cause my organs have literally been shifted around.

"I heard that but Ari." Y/N laughed

"I hate you so much."

"I should do something later if my body feels up to it" I thought to myself

"Where are we even going?" I questioned bitting my lips slightly.

"Somewhere." She responded hugging me kissing my forehead.

Y/N POV

Her mom didn't lie about everything she still has to meet my manager so we can hopefully jumpstart her a new tour.

"Seriously Y/N tell me where we're going." She demanded pulling my arm.

"It's somewhat a secret Baby." I said caressing her cheek and kissing her.

I opened the door as she caught me off caught and grabbed my member making me wince.

"Ariana!" I yelled I laughed and ran after her as she took off

"That's not funny baby. They're gonna think we're cray." I said as we ran outside and around a bunch of people.

"Ok but it's was kinda funny but let's go." She said kissing my cheek.

Time skip

After that slightly fast drive we made it to my studio where David waited for us.