Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I groaned as my alarm went off at 6:00 am. I shut it off sitting up looking at the empty spot in the bed as Ari wasn't there now. I got up texting her good morning. And getting ready to leave.

MyBaby: Good morning baby.

Me: I miss you are you back in LA?

MyBaby: No well I will be in an hour. Wbu

Me: Getting ready to get to the airport and head back.

MyBaby: Well be safe babe I will text when I get home or you know you text me first.

Me: Ok I will

I sighed getting into the SUV picking up Lauren and Troy as they yawned and groaned as I took the car to the airport giving it back to valet for him to return it to the garage.

We walked through the airport as many people noticed us but security stopped them as they tried to get pictures

"Never gets old does it?" Lauren questioned laughing slightly.

We were all grumpy as we had to leave New York our favorite spot to be to be lit and crazy.

"I miss her and she misses me and it so fucking hard leaving." Lauren complained as we took our seats looking at our flight time as we were about to board and stuff. good thing me and Lauren sit together cause Troy snores and drools on my shoulder.

"Attention flight for Panama City, Florida is now boarding. First class please step forward."

We groaned and got up bringing our carry on bags as we didn't have suitcases. We took our seats as Lauren texted Normani and Troy was already getting comfortable. I just put on my headphones listening to something by Ari to keep me calm as I feel asleep.

Ari's POV

"Normani let's go or we'll be late!" I yelled as we I grabbed my suitcase putting it her Range Rover as she ran behind me.

"Sorry had to find the keys." She was out breath

"Want me to drive?" I offered as she already seemed annoyed as her phone seemed to keep going off.

"Please if you don't mind." She begging handing me the keys

"Ok." I started the car heading to the airport.

We arrived at the airport heading inside as Normani left the car in the downstairs in garage. We walked thru TSA as well as had hoods and sunglasses on hoping no one noticed who we were.

"Girl hurry up and start this tour so we can be all together again cause I miss them already and it hasn't been a full 24 hours best." Normani confessed.

"Bestie you have to understand that I have to fly to her for her to make me some beats because she can producer music like crazy honestly." I said thinking about the previous night.

We finally got to our flight right when they were boarding as we carried our carry ons as they loaded up the plane.

"Home here we come." Normani said quietly as she put on some music and started to fall asleep. I did the same falling asleep as well.

Y/N POV

"Y/N.....Y/N get up were home again." Lauren said tapping my leg as we had to get off the plane.

"Next time we're flying private my back hurts already." I mumbled.

I got up grabbing my bag and walking off the plane feeling the Florida breeze and stuff when we all got out of the breeze way the one man we all didn't wanna see for a few days arrive.

"Troy, Lauren, and Y/N." David said opening his arms to us as we walked away from him.

"Come on didn't you say you had urgent business with us?" I questioned wanting to punch him in his face as he sat there and smiled.

"Y..Yes lets go." David demanded as we walked out of the airport and into the SUV.

"So how you guys doing?" David questioned as we all ignored him.

Now don't get us wrong we loved David just not at the moment. We had the time of our lives in New York and he knew how to get us all back home in a heartbeat and it was annoying as hell.

We arrived at my studio as this was the business we needed to do. We left our bags in the SUV. We headed inside of the building and into my studio.

"Why are y'all being so childish?" David questioned

"Did you really just ask that question David because you made it seem like you wanted home for something else. Me and Lauren started those few days or weeks we were there and you fucking ruined it so I don't wanna hear anything about childish things because you're the reason were acting like that Troy even met him a hunny. So it's you're fault. Oh I forgot to mention my girlfriend Ariana Grande would like me to help her on new album and I need those two for that so if you don't mind I have work to do as well David." I let everything out on him as he just stood there.

"Well I'm sorry guys it's just everyone got worried and we just wanted you all home I didn't know that part of the story. But if your starting an album for you girlfriend I wanna help in anyway." David confessed as we didn't answer. "I can see y'all need time which is fine again I'm sorry." He sighed walking away.

I brushed it off and text him an apology of course. But Lauren was being a hard ass and her and Normani were on FaceTime. 

I decided to call Ari since we landed.

"Sorry I didn't text. I thought calling would be better." I confessed smiling slightly

"I miss you Y/N and yes calling is better." She smiled. "So wassup?" She questioned

"Well I'm at my studio and wanted to know if you want to sing some lyrics and let me see what I can do." I said.

"Better yet I can send you a unreleased version." She quickly sent the unreleased version as she sound good as hell.

"I got something for that baby. And I know it's a lot to ask but whenever you get a chance can you know fly out to Panama City with Normani of course." I said smiling slightly

"Ok." She started humming dangerous women and I smiled. "What's Y/N." As she noticed I was smiling.

"Dangerous Women." I responded

"Omg you heard that. I was thinking about it." She blushed and started writing lyrics to more songs.

I started making the beat to the song she started sent me. "Ari what are you naming this song?" I questioned biting the pen in my mouth.

"Well I haven't gotten a name for it. But those first few lyrics popped into my head.
Some days, things way too much of my energy
I look up and the whole is spinning
You take my cares away." She smiled looking into the camera.

My heart melted every time she would sing. Her voice was so amazing. "So better question what is the song about?" I asked

"My anxiety when you aren't around." She said straight for moving the hair out of her face.

"Ok what Just Keep Breathin or it takes time." I suggested as she smiled.

"Honestly I like just Breathin like Breathin by itself." She mumbled.

"Alright Breathin it is then and it's a great song start."

"Y/N I miss you and I wanna see you." She looked sad.

"Baby I miss you too. I really wanna see you too. But I guess we have to wait."

Ari groaned I'm getting my manager to let me go there. Baby I'll call you later and it's late there so go to sleep." She demanded

I find it very attractive when she's in control. "Ok baby, good night." I hung up the phone grabbing my phone and waking up Troy and Lauren.

"Let's go talk to David about some things that's going to have to change."

—————————————————————

Didn't proof read this chapter so sorry for grammar mistakes and I will update One More Chance today yayyyy right or not. Yea sorry I'm lame.