Chapter 4

(Smut warning NSFW )

Y/N POV

"Well imma take Lauren and Normani back to there house and both of you get dressed. We'll be back in 20." Troy demanded opening the door with Normani and Lauren.

"Ok." I laughed smiling looking at Ari.

I walked off into my room and looked at my puppy playing Ari's panties. "Knight no give them here, stop running from me." I ran back and forth and finally caught him and pulled the panties from his mouth. "Bad boy." I yelled scolding him to not do it again.

Just when I thought my troubles were over Ari walked into me holding them.

"Ok so it's not what it looks like..... ok so maybe it is but I was taking them from Knight....yeah I should probably stop talking." I mumbled putting them down.

"Your so cute Y/N I can't deal. Come here." She demanded.

I walked over to her looking at her as she pushed me onto the bed climbing on top of whispering in my ear "After dinner fuck me til I can't walk anymore."

I groaned slightly as I felt myself get semi-hard holding her waist I pushed myself toward her heat, making her moan as licked her neck. "i said laterY/N." I pushed my waist into hers making her heat again as she burry her face into my neck moaning even more.

"Ok but maybe now could work to." She moaned as I felt myself get hard.

I flipped us over, allowing me to be on top. I pulled her pants down biting my lip as I could see her wetness, it was like she was begging me to eat and fuck her. I pulled down her panties making me smile as I started to tease her just a little making her beg for what she desired.

"Just eat me out already Y/N please." Ari's begging turned me on even more. I smiled as slide my tongue into her heat.

I worked my tongue making her gasp and pull onto my hair.

"Don't stop...please don't." Ari moaned arching her back as I hit her sweet spots.

She tasted so sweet as she started to shake when she reached her climax "I'm going to cu...." I smiled as let her juices flow onto my tongue.
I looked at her as she was still shaking gripping onto the bed. "Damn your probably the first to make me have an orgasm like that." Ari said taking a damn breath.

"Well you tasted good so I did my job to please you babygirl." I smiled pulling down my pants exposing my harden member.

"Come here daddy." Ari looked at me and push me onto the bed pulling my boxers down. Her eyes widened as she saw my 8 in cock. "Damn your huge, well let's hope you can handle me having no gag reflex." She said looking at me. 

My eyes widened and I smiled. "I'm pretty sure I.....I take everything I said back damn."  I groaned as she deep throated my thick shaft a few times. I groaned and struggled as it felt good and I didn't wanna cum just yet. "Cum for me daddy you can me fast, hard, and slow later." She started jacking and sucking even faster as I felt me reach my point making me groaned.

"Daddy you taste good." Ari was the first girl who swallowed my cum other kinda just make me wipe it off but Ari was different. She climbed onto my lap moving her hips making me groan as she kissed me making me taste myself.

Troy banged on the door "Were back you two and ready for dinner so let's go."

We jumped up putting on our clothes for dinner. "Yea hold on Ari finishing her make up and I'm fixing my hair." I yelled putting on my jeans and T-shirt fast spraying myself with cologne.