11. Sit Down

Namjoon stared at his husband who sat across from him on the other sofa. He fiddles with his fingers as he tries to figure out how to talk to his sons, how to tell them about this whole situation. His mind is racing with words, he sighs as he rubs his face.

"Namjoon ah"
The other grabs him from his thoughts "it's going to be okay, don't stress yourself" Jin smiles sweetly before getting up and sitting next to his husband, laying his head on his shoulder and patting his thigh "this was going to happen sooner or later, we prepared for this." Jin adds in trying to relax his dear husband, Namjoon grabs his hands and interweaves their fingers together "those are our boys-" he sighs out "-I just don't want anything happening to them, Hyung." His voice low and calm trying to collect his thoughts from overstressing himself, Jin hums "I know, darling. I know, I don't want anything happening to them either."

--
"Hyung!"
Jimin hears as he heads up the front porch steps, turning to see his little brother, he smiles and signs hello, Yoongi points to his phone "did dad text you? He wants to talk" Jimin raises an eyebrow, grabbing his phone to bring up the text and shows it to the younger "yeah, do you know why?" He watches him shake his head no, Jimin farrows his eyebrows in confusion and worry. He opens the front door and allows the other to go in first before coming in and calling out to his parents as he closed the door
"In here, Jimin ah" he hears Jin speak softly from the living room. Yoongi follows him as they enter the living room, seeing Namjoon and Seokjin sitting on the couch in front of him and Jungkook curled up on the love seat on the left of them.
Namjoon gets up and motions them to sit on the couch, Jin gets up and stands next to his husband. Jin signs "we need to talk" Jimin stares at the both of his parents as he sits forward with his arms placed above his knees, he looks at Yoongi who speaks softly "what about?" The other asks curiously as they both look at Jungkook then Joon and Jin.
Namjoon sighs as he looks over at his husband "before I met Hyung, he was actually blind and-" he stops trying to gather the right words to say "-and I couldn't see whatsoever" Jin cuts in, to get the pressure off his husband "and one day" he sighs looking at Namjoon "I was trying to make my way down the street and ran into Namjoon. He was really sweet and actually seemed to care and ask if I needed help with getting where I needed" he smiles looking down, Namjoon nods as he speaks "and even though he couldn't see me, I gained the biggest crush on him the more I was around him" he laughs shyly "and well, one day, I was with him and I got the confidence to uh- kiss him and I did and well" he looks at Jin. Jin looks at him before looking at the two on the couch "when we kissed, suddenly something.. happened to me and for the first time in my life, I could see again."
Yoongi and Jimin stare at their dads in confusion as they listen to them tell the story on how they met. Yoongi scratches his head in confusion "well" his lips go into a thin line "that was so important that you needed us to come home?" Jimin sighs as he pays his leg and signs "be nice"
Jungkook sighs as he sits up "Jimin" he waits till Yoongi looks over as well "what they are trying to say is-" he looks down at his fingers before looking back at his brothers, trying to find the right words to say, he cocks his head "-remember all the times people joked to you guys about being able to see color and.. being able to hear again when you find your soulmate?"
Both boys nod but still confused, Namjoon waves his head a little to catch Yoongi's attention before talking "what we're trying to say is that, the soulmate thing is real... "
Yoongi farrows his eyebrows and sighs heavily "what this have to do with anything right now? I don't understand"

Jin sighs "you'll understand soon" he says and signs at the same time. Yoongi's phone vibrates causing him to look down at the coffee table, he grabs it and gets up "you guys always say that, but nothing changes- I have to get stuff done for school" he walks out of the room in a bit of annoyance. Jimin scratches his head, getting up and walks passed his parents with Jungkook following behind, he stops at the older two
"I'll try to explain to him everything"
Namjoon shakes his head "no, let them figure this out on their own, okay, Jungkook ah?" Jungkook smiles a little as he nods obeying his father and heads out of the living room and goes upstairs Namjoon turns and looks at Jin. The older smiles as he places his hands on the younger's waist.
"It's okay, Joon ah, we knew they weren't going to understand, but we needed to tell them."
Namjoon smiles as his dimples appear looking fondly at his husband before looking down and grabbing the others hand, pulling up his sleeve and seeing their matched soulmate mark, he kisses it as he feels the tingles from it go through his body.