CHAPTER 4

JANNICK'S POV
After about three hours non stop of boring classes and Dahyun trying to have a conversation with me... The bell rings, and it's time for us to take a break...

-Jannick: Finally! (sighs and smiles)

-Dahyun: Did you actually smiled?! (smiles surprised)-Jannick: Of course not! And now

-Jannick: Of course not! And now... Why don't you go with your friends for a while? Huh?
-Dahyun: You are my friend! (smiles)
-Jannick: Nope, I'm not... I'm a classmate, please don't get me wrong... (rolls his eyes)
-Dahyun: I don't care what you say, we are friends already... (smiles)
-Jannick: (sighs) I'm going, Tae, Jimin... Let's go.

Then they follow me, Tae leaves Chaeyoung alone while Jimin leaves all the girls at the class... By the way, I didn't notice that Tzuyu is almost as tall as Jimin! That's fun...

-Tae: That girl's drawing skills are amazing! I wonder what are we going to do at arts class... (smiles)
-Jimin: Yup, and I'm really popular with girls... I guess they can't resist me (smirks)
-Jannick: Don't forget why did we came here...
-Tae: But, we can have fun meanwhile! (pouts)

-Jannick: Don't do that, you are a demon... For my dad's sake!
-Jimin: Here not, here we are just humans... (smiles and runs towards Hobi and Nam)

We approach them two, just when someone taps my shoulder... Who the fuck dares to bother me? I turn around to find her, the one and only girl that I don't want to bump with... Park Jihyo.

-Jannick: What?! (disgusting face)
-Jihyo: I didn't know that you were my junior... (smiles) Shouldn't you call me noona? (smiles cutely)
-Jannick: You wished, be grateful that I'm not calling you stupid annoying living thing... I had to conform with just calling you... Park, Jihyo...
-Jihyo: You are so mean, ya know? (pouts) First you don't respect the rules at home, second you push me and make me fall to the ground... And third, you call me stupid annoying living being...
-Jannick: Sounds like a good day already... (smiles teasing)
-Jihyo: Meanie... (pouts) Anyways, let's go and have lunch? (smiles)
-Jannick: Why would I go with you? Let's do just as we do at home, ignore each other...
-Jihyo: I don't ignore you at home, you are the one who ignores me...
-Jannick: And here, it works the same way... (smirks and pass by her followed by the other four) Let's go guys, we have to pick up Suga and Jin...