CHAPTER 12

JANNICK'S POV
It's been around a month since I allowed Jihyo to have three dates with me, but why the hell are we not having them?!

I'm just wasting my time waiting for her to ask me out, what should I do? Also I can't go to school because I got expelled for two weeks... This is a waste of time. My dad is gonna get angry...

Oh, the door is opening, she's back

Oh, the door is opening, she's back... She finally returned from school.

-Jannick: Hey you are back!
-Jihyo: Yup (smiles) Did you miss me? (teasing)
-Jannick: I wouldn't say so, I'm just bored because I can't go to school...
-Jihyo: You would be able to go to school if you weren't such a bad boy... Don't you want to study and learn new things?
-Jannick: I would if I were a human, but being the hell's prince... I already know about everything.
-Jihyo: Uhm, you are right... Then, what have you been doing?
-Jannick: Nothing, just wasting my time... Oh, but I was wondering about something. About the date-
-Jihyo: Oh, have you finally decided to invite me out? (smiles)
-Jannick: Huh?! I'm the one waiting for you! We are just messing around...
-Jihyo: Hey, I'm the one waiting for you as well. You should act as a gentle man and do such thing...
-Jannick: Ugh, I should had wondered so... If I would had noticed, I would probably be destroying heaven right now... (sighs)
-Jihyo: You are still thinking about it? I thought we turned into friends... (looks down)
-Jannick: You know that we both are enemies, and that our mission are just the opposite. I would like to end with this game of pretending being friends as soon as possible... (serious)
-Jihyo: Jannick... (sighs) For me it's not a game, I really want to know you better.
-Jannick: As if I were going to belive your words, Jihyo you are an archangel and I am a demon prince.
-Jihyo: You are more than what you think you are!
-Jannick: Huh? (confused)
-Jihyo: You'll find out about it someday... (sighs) Well, I'm going to do today's homework...

-Jannick: Dont! Let's go on a date

-Jannick: Dont! Let's go on a date... Please? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Do you seriously ask for a date like this? (laughs)
-Jannick: Hey, are you making fun of me?!
-Jihyo: No, it's just... (laughs) You have no idea of how this works... (laughs) You may know a lot about studies, but you have no idea about things like this...
-Jannick: So? (embarrassed)
-Jihyo: I'll show how this works! (smiles) And yeah, let's have that date...
-Jannick: Good, so now... What?
-Jihyo: Change into another clothes, I'll do the same thing... And later you bring me to places where we can have fun! (smiles) Sounds easy, right?
-Jannick: Too easy I would say... Anyways, we'll do that then.

I rush to my room to pick up my date's outfit... Uhm, let's see. Where am I even bringing her? She said to have fun... We could burn a building! Or maybe, kidnap someone... Wait a minute! She's an archangel, she doesn't like this kind of stuff... Ugh, what am I going to do then?

I continue looking through all my clothes until something comes to my mind, Jin, Nam and Jimin, are really good with girls... I should ask them what to do and where to bring her!

-Jannick: Jihyo, I'm going to my friends' house a moment, I'll come in five minutes!
-Jihyo: (from her room) Okay!

I head to Jin and Nam's residence and ring their doorbell, they soon open the door and greet me with a surprised face. Of course, they weren't expecting me now...

-Nam: Jan, what are you doing here now?
-Jin: Yeah, we already did the today's mess... We painted the principal's car... (smiles)
-Jannick: I know about all of that, I came for another reason...
-Jin: so?
-Jannick: I need you to ask you two about... Dates.
-Both: What?!
-Jannick: I-I have a date with Jihyo and I don't know what to do or where to bring her...
-Nam: I wasn't expecting so... Why do you ask us?
-Jannick: Well, you two plus Jimin are really skilled with this stuff, just as your parents...
-Jin: You came to the right place Jan, I'm gonna give you the biggest clue... (smirks)

-Jannick: I'm really looking forward to it! (excited) -Jin: And the secret is

-Jin: And the secret is...
-Jannick: Is?
-Jin: Showing her how awesome I am! I-I mean, you are! (smiles proudly)
-Nam: I thought you would say that you need her to feel good and comfortable so you can enjoy your time together...
-Jannick: Actually, that makes more sense... (smiles) But, taking care of my own image is important too...
-Jin: You need to change your clothes, let me hand you some of my best outfits...
-Nam: And I'll tell you what to do and where to bring her... (smiles)
-Jannick: Thanks! (smiles) I'm saved now... (sighs)

Then Jin hyung disappears into his room looking for the best outfit for me... Meanwhile, Nam is trying to help me about what are we going to do, and where are we going to.

-Nam: The goal is making her feel comfortable with you, and also get to know about her.
-Jannick: I think she's quite comfortable already...
-Nam: Just listen, I know what I'm saying. You need to make her feel good around you, and a good idea would be with a... Game. (smiles)
-Jannick: A game? (confused)
-Nam: Yeah, why don't you play a game on your date? That way she's gonna have fun, and you are going to learn about each other.
-Jannick: Sounds good I guess, but what kind of game?
-Nam: That's the thing, why don't you play searching a treasure?
-Jannick: There are no treasures-
-Nam: Jin and I are going to hide a treasure, we'll use our powers to leave some clues... You'll need to do some proves in order to find the treasure. (smiles proudly)
-Jannick: It's a good idea and sounds interesting... Okay! Show me what you two have! (smirks)
-Jin: I have your outfit, here, change into this and go and look for Jihyo. The game is about to start... (smiles)
-Jannick: Got it! (smiles)

I change into the outfit that Jin prepared for me, and now I'm heading back to our residence to pick up Jihyo so we can start the date.