CHAPTER 21

JIHYO'S POV
He disappeared, he disappeared from my own arms... What am I supposed to do. I don't even have more tears to let go... I don't feel my voice to scream, I can't even move a muscle... He's not here anymore. I feel falling on my own knees.

-Jihyo: Jannick...

GABRIEL'S POV
It hurts so bad seeing my own daughter this hurted, what can we do in order to cheer her? And how are we supposed to thank that boy, he gave his own life for Jihyo and for all of us...

-Raphael: What a sad end... (cries)
-Miguel: Why are you even crying?! (cries)
-Raphael: You are crying too...
-Gabriel: Everyone is crying, all of us are feeling the pain right now. The pain of a unique love... And sadly, it couldn't last...
-God: It's been a terrifying fight, but that boy Jannick really saved us all...
-Gabriel: Sir, is there a way so we can bring him back?
-God: To bring him back, we would have to bring Lucifer back as well... (looks down) So it's impossible...
-Gabriel: And what are we going to do now? I can't hold seeing my daughter like this... She's literally broken!
-God: Keep calm Gabriel, I think I have a plan... Let me finish thinking about the details...
-Raphael: If there's a way to help, then we'll do it! (smiles)
-God: Someone has, someone has to search for his soul at hell...
-Atenea: I'll go. (serious)
-God: Are you serious?!
-Atenea: He's my son after all, and he risked his life for all of us... Is the minimum I can do... (sighs) I'll bring his soul back. What are you going to do?
-God: Just let me do my job... (smirks)

ATENEA'S POV
I travel down to the hell, and now it's an empty place with a lot of souls floating everywhere... I need to find Jannick's one.

After a while walking around, I feel a strong presence and a shiny souls

After a while walking around, I feel a strong presence and a shiny souls. That must be Jannick's one. I need to grab it and give it to God. I don't know what does he planned to do with it... If we can't bring him back, then I don't know what is he going to do...

I catch his soul and return back to heaven, now it's God's turn, I'll let him do his job.

-Atenea: Okay, I'm back... Please, take good care of him...
-Miguel: Now you are acting as a good mother? (teasing)
-Atenea: Don't tease be with this topic Miguel, I'm really serious about it.
-Miguel: I know, I know... (smiles)
-God: I've planned something...
-Raphael: What are you going to do?
-God: For now, Gabriel send your daughter to the Earth and tell her that she has the mission of waiting for the right one... (smiles)
-Gabriel: How can I tell her so? She's gonna get angry!
-God: C'mon, I'm really serious about this... Tell her to return back to the Earth... (smiles)

JIHYO'S POV
I'm still kneeling looking at nowhere, when I feel someone approaching me... I wish it was Jannick, sadly it's just my dad...

-Jihyo: Please leave me alone, I don't want to talk with anyone... (looks down)

 (looks down)