CHAPTER 15

JANNICK'S POV
Once I'm more less recovered again, Momo starts explaining what do we have to do...

-Momo: Good, I hope you are hungry Jannick, at this proof... Jihyo will have to feed you! (smiles)
-Jihyo: Isn't that too daring? (smiles)
-Momo: I'm sure it's easier for you than him... (smirks)
-Jannick: It's embarrassing! (blushes)
-Momo: Think about the treasure young man... (smiles)
-Jannick: (sighs) Fine, be fast please Jihyo...
-Jihyo: I think that you have to enjoy it... (laughs)
-Jannick: It's more like a torture for me... (sighs)
-Momo: Here it is! (smiles) We prepared and omelette, now Jihyo... You know what to do (smirks)
-Jihyo: Yeah... (smiles)

Jihyo uses the fork to grab the food, she blows at it so I don't burn myself and now she's facing me... What's with this feeling inside me?!

-Jihyo: Okay, here we go... Say ahh~
-Jannick: Seriously? (blushes) I feel like dying and getting dizzy already...
-Jihyo: Jannick, say ah~
-Jannick: F-Fine! (sighs) Ahh~
-Jihyo: Good boy, it was embarrassing for me too (giggles)

-Jihyo: Jannick, say ah~-Jannick: F-Fine! (sighs) Ahh~-Jihyo: Good boy, it was embarrassing for me too (giggles)

-Momo: Omo guys, you looked like lovers... (smiles)
-Jannick: Don't talk nonsense! (embarrassed)
-Momo: Jihyo-ah, your boyfriend is the shy type, huh? (laughs) Anyways, here you have the next clue...
-Jannick: Finally! (sighs) Let me read this one...

"Did you have fun when she fed you? ㅋㅋㅋ Well, you already accomplished three proves, it just rest five more... And talking about more, why don't you buy some more? If you want to buy with good price, don't go to far away!"

-Jihyo: We are going shopping?! (smiles excited)
-Jannick: Seems like that... (dissapointed)
-Jihyo: Oh c'mon, be happier, we have a lot more of proves to do (smiles) don't give up!
-Jannick: I don't give up... But let's go to the most nearby shop...
-Jihyo: Okay... (smiles)

We head outside the restaurant and go in front of it inside a clothes' shop... There we find Mina, I guess that we did the best option...

-Jannick: Oh look, the only girl that I can handle! (smiles)
-Jihyo: What do you mean by that?
-Jannick: She's pretty and quite, that makes her elegant... I like it. (smiles)
-Jihyo: (pulls my arm while pouting) Jannick, you can only look at me, okay?
-Jannick: (blushes a little) O-Okay, I'm sorry...

Why am I even apologizing?! My heart is going crazy right now...

-Mina: Welcome to your next proof! (smiles)